Valencia vs Sevilla Prediction and Odds Date 25

The Black and Whites are looking to come out better in games that have been difficult for them, such as this one against this opponent, which they only recently won. The Palanganas have been losing ground, having last won in April 2023. The match of the twenty-fifth matchday will be taking place at the Mestalla stadium on 18/02/23. The Prediction Valencia vs Sevilla again puts the possibility of them finishing level, although the home side can take momentum from the previous result to look for a repeat at home. Let’s take a look at more information and facts about each of them and how it could all end up, get your bets ready!

Valencia CF Predictions and Bets
Valencia Spain
18 Feb, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Sevilla Spain
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts

Valencia vs Sevilla Betting Picks& More

Valencia vs. Sevilla Predictions and Tips

The Black and Whites are recovering spaces in the competition, it is still a path of many obstacles, but there are improvements.

The stability that Valencia have been achieving , despite the falls, is quite remarkable. They had managed to advance to the fourteenth game played, out of danger. In fact, they could be placed in the middle of the table, in the #9 position. They had nine matches in which they had won and five defeats. Valencia vs Sevilla already paid off well in the first round, and will certainly be something they will be looking to repeat.

Valencia vs Sevilla Odds and Stats

The Palanganas continue to struggle, and despite signs of improvement, they end up relegated to the bottom of the table.

The good news is not just coming for Sevilla, there are brief attempts to stay afloat in LaLiga 23/24, but the same could prove to be insufficient. Having played thirteen matches, five of them were defeats, and out of six they had only been able to take one point, thus remaining in the fifteenth position in the table. Valencia vs Sevilla could be a match to at least try to draw, but the away condition does not help.

Valencia vs Sevilla Match Preview

On 11/08/23 they played the most recent match between them.

The match was stagnant until late in the second half, where the goals began to fall. The first to score were Valencia, who then had to push harder to get the win. The Palanganas soon equalized at first, but then, after suffering an expulsion in the 81st minute, they would end up losing the spaces.

The visitors managed 45% of the time with the ball, a good proportion that allowed them to sustain the rhythm that the other team sought to impose; Sevilla had 55% of ball possession, however, they also could not do much because of the hindrances in midfield.

Valencia would end up with 71% of their moves carried out correctly, and although the level was low, up front they were much more convincing; the locals had 74% accuracy in combinations, but there was also a lot of loss, and many problems to go up. The Blanquinegros had three shots on goal, scoring twice; and Sevilla had three shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 60′ minute midfielder Mouctar Diakhaby scored the first goal of the match, assisted by André Almeida. In the 69th minute, striker Youssef En-Nesyri equalized again in Valencia vs Sevilla. And in the 88th minute, midfielder Javier Guerra scored, assisted by Hugo Duro.

Upcoming matches Date 26 LaLiga

On the twenty-sixth date will be played Granada vs Valencia; and Real Madrid vs Sevilla.

At CxSports we have the most complete win probability soccer for your bets.

Prediction Valencia vs Sevilla 2024

The five most recent matches between these two teams took place between September 2021 and August 2023, all in LaLiga. The Blanquinegros have won just once; they drew twice; and The Palanganas have two wins. The Prediction Valencia vs Sevilla is 1 – 1 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Valencia CF Predictions and Bets
Valencia Spain
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • L
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla Spain
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • W
18 Feb, 00:00 La Liga
Valencia CF Predictions and Bets
Valencia
VS
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
Valencia CF Predictions and Bets
Valencia Spain
18 Feb, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Sevilla Spain
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts

More Soccer Predictions

16 Jun, 15:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
16 Jun, 18:00
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
VS
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
16 Jun, 21:00
Serbia Predictions
Serbia
VS
England Predictions
England
17 Jun, 15:00
Romania Predictions
Romania
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine