Granada vs Valencia Prediction and Odds Date 26

The Granadinos have not had many chances against this opponent, winning only recently in 2020. The Blanquinegros have managed to score in almost every duel, and they have the last victories on their side, including the one in the first round of this campaign. The new match of the twenty-sixth matchday will be taking place at Los Cármenes stadium on 25/02/24. The Prediction Granada vs Valencia again has the same inclination of the balance, the possible victory is on the side of the visitors. But let’s see a little more concrete data on what has been happening with them, so you can make clearer bets.

Granada Predictions
Granada Spain
04 Apr, 20:00 La Liga Bet Now
Valencia Spain
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions

Granada vs Valencia Free Betting Picks

Granada vs. Valencia Predictions and Tips

The Granadinos can’t manage to hold on to life as the competition progresses, their chances of staying in the competition are getting slimmer and slimmer.

The Granada reached matchday fifteen with defeats doubling the number of matches in which they had managed to score. They only had seven points, which they had obtained with one victory and four draws. The points were not enough for them to be out of danger, occupying the nineteenth position in the table. Granada vs Valencia is yet another matchday from which they will surely have nothing to take from, not even their home condition helps them.

Granada vs Valencia Odds and Statistics

There is still a lot of room for improvement for The Blanquinegros, but they have a completely different side to the previous season’s experience.

Valencia are rowing and are surviving in a very good way, they reached the fifteen games played occupying the #9 position in the table. There are still major flaws at all levels of the squad, however, this time the chances of staying in La Liga are not hanging by a thread. Granada vs Valencia is a match that could leave them with a good chance to continue collecting points.

Granada vs Valencia Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was on 05/11/23.

Granada handled the situation very well in terms of slowing the game down, however, they were not giving themselves a chance to look for more options; The Blanquinegros were not managing to get out of the knot in the middle of the field, unable to get the result in open play.

The visitors had the ball for 48% of the match, however, they were barely able to get out of their own half, they didn’t have many chances; Valencia CF had 52% ball possession, the game was very even and they weren’t making it easy for them to take advantage.

Both clubs would end up with the same percentage of accuracy in combinations, 75%; Granada were not finding it enough to look higher up the pitch; while the home side were being a little more cautious. The Granadinos had only one shot on goal, without being able to score; Valencia had two unsuccessful shots on goal.

The only goal of Granda vs Valencia would come from the feet of midfielder José Luis García Vayá in the 45′ + 7′ minute of the match, from the eleven steps.

Upcoming matches Date 27 LaLiga

On the twenty-seventh date are going to be played Villarreal vs Granada; and Valencia vs Real Madrid.

Our win probability soccer contain up to date and official information to provide you with the best guide when placing your bets.

Prediction Granada vs Valencia 2024

The five most recent matches that these two clubs have played against each other have taken place between December 2020 and November 2023, all in LaLiga. The Granadinos have won on one occasion; they drew one duel; and The Blanquinegros came away with one victory. The Prediction Granada vs Valencia is 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Granada Predictions
Granada Spain
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • W
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions
Valencia Spain
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • L
04 Apr, 20:00 La Liga
Granada Predictions
Granada
VS
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions
Valencia
Granada Predictions
Granada Spain
04 Apr, 20:00 La Liga Bet Now
Valencia Spain
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Jun, 02:15
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
13 Jun, 20:30
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
14 Jun, 02:15
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland