Valencia vs Barcelona Prediction and Odds Date 17

The Blanquinegros will have to face a match from which they have not been able to get absolutely nothing in recent times, even at home. The Blaugranas have been the big winners against this rival, even by a landslide. They will play this match of the seventeenth matchday at the Mestalla stadium on 17/12. The Prediction Valencia vs Barcelona continues to have the same line, the possibility of victory is on the side of the visitors. Let’s see why, the data of each of them and the statistics that will guide you in betting.

Valencia predictions
Valencia Spain
16 Dec, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Barcelona Spain
FC Barcelona Predictions

Valencia vs Barcelona Betting Tips, Advice and More!

Valencia vs Barcelona Predictions and Picks

The Blanquinegros have a better position than the one they left in the previous season. They still have flaws, but not as critical.

They had a very bad time having to be up until the last minute defending their place and they don’t want to go through that anymore. The club is still not in the best conditions, however, they do seem to be more comfortable and capable of getting results. Of course, Valencia need to tighten up a little more, because things are tight in mid-table. In addition, to allow them to have losses like in Valencia vs Barcelona, where they will possibly come out dejected, without affecting them too much.

Valencia vs Barcelona Odds and Statistics

The Blaugranas do not have an easy road to defend the title they worked so hard to get. But they are still superior to many

Barcelona is going back to being that club of being afraid because facing them was almost a certain defeat. They have the duty to preserve for themselves the championship they have just won, but up in the table the fight is tough. After nine matches they had not suffered any defeat, but they would have drawn three times, which left them third in La Liga at that time. From Valencia vs Barcelona they can expect to get a win.

Valencia vs Barcelona Match Preview

The last meeting between them was on 05/03/23.

The Blaugranas managed to win this match early in the first half, it was by the minimum, it was difficult for them to set up an attacking game, especially because they were down to one man since the 59th minute. Valencia had no chance to reverse even this score, which was easier for them.

The visitors controlled 46% of the time with the ball, with this they managed to cut down a little the attacking possibilities of the other team; Barcelona, with 54% of ball possession would build their offensive, although this was slight, and they found the opposing wall.

The Valencia team managed 81% of their passes, however, this was not enough to move towards the upper part of the field, they hardly got out of their half; the locals would have 83% accuracy in their moves, but despite being able to attack a little more, it was not easy for them to go beyond the midfield either. The Blanquinegros had only one shot on goal, without scoring, while Barcelona had four shots on goal, scoring on one occasion.

The only goal of Valencia vs Barcelona would come in the 16th minute from striker Raphinha with an assist from Busquets. In the 55th minute, striker Ferran Torres missed a penalty.

Upcoming matches Date 18 LaLiga

On the eighteenth date will be playing Rayo Vallecano vs Valencia; and Barcelona vs Almeria.

You will find the soccer betting picks you need in CxSports, everything for your bets.

Prediction Valencia vs Barcelona 2023

The five most recent meetings between these two clubs have taken place between May 2021 and March 2023, all in LaLiga. The Blanquinegros have not been able to pick up any wins; The Blaugranas have won all of these matches in which they have met. The Prediction Valencia vs Barcelona is 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Valencia predictions
Valencia Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
16 Dec, 21:00 La Liga
Valencia predictions
Valencia
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
Valencia predictions
Valencia Spain
16 Dec, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Barcelona Spain
FC Barcelona Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre