• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Tottenham vs Nottingham Predictions EPL Date 27

Tottenham vs Nottingham Predictions EPL Date 27

USA Leagues
Tottenham vs Nottingham Predictions EPL Date 27

UK Leagues
list of soccer teams cxsports

English Premier League

Tottenham vs Nottingham Predictions and Odds Date 27

With the 2022 – 2023 season just around the corner, some clubs are being considered as possible favorites for the top positions. However, the points between them are so small that it is difficult to guess right now. The same goes for the clubs at the bottom of the table, which ones will have to leave? At the moment we can only get closer to reality with the upcoming duels, and form the Prediction for Tottenham vs Nottingham and those who will be able to add.

Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham UK
11 Mar, 16:00 English Premier League Bet Now
Nottingham Forest UK
Nottingham Forest Predictions

Tottenham vs Nottingham Odds and Statistics

Tottenham vs Nottingham Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Tottenham

Tottenham have tried to run the race for the top positions in the best way, however, it hasn’t quite worked out for them. And every time they take flight to consolidate a better position and it works out for them, a defeat follows that takes them away from better options. Even with this they are still one of the best clubs in the season and they are going for better. In Tottenham vs Nottinghan they have everything to make sure they don’t go wrong.

Nottingham

Nottingham have been one of those who have been between staying and saying goodbye to the Premier League, but they have also been one of those who have reaped the rewards so that hopes do not end. The first three games they had in their return after the World Cup break were a defeat, a draw and a win. With that they were flying away from the last positions, the thing is to keep it. Not all matches will be easy and certainly Tottenham vs Nottingham will not be at all.

Tottenham vs Nottingham Preview Games and History

This match would take place in the third round of the EFL Cup, just at the end of November last year, when Nottingham were achieving little or nothing in the Premiership. Spurs were going through a tough time and one of them was this defeat just before going into the Christmas break and the World Cup break.

Tottenham would get 60% of the ball possession, but once again it would be demonstrated that this does not always help; on the other hand, Nottingham’s team consolidated 40% of ball possession. The visitors had 86% accuracy in the combinations they managed to build, more than their opponents, but with a minimum level of accuracy; while Nottingham had 77% effectiveness in their passes and were accurate in their attack.

In all this Tottenham managed only two shots on goal, none of which ended in a goal; on the contrary, the Forest team would generate 8 shots on goal, of which two would end up breaking the rival’s net.

The first goal would come in the 50th minute of the match, after a first half in which there was not any kind of emotion on either side. It would be Lingard who would make the pass to defender Renan Lodi to put the home team ahead. Spurs could not recover from such a blow, and in the 57th minute Surride would assist Jesse Lingard to put Tottenham vs Nottingham 0 – 2.

Upcoming EPL Games for Matchday 28

On date #28 of the Premier League, Southampton vs Tottenham; and Nottingham vs Newcastle, Forest  must look to revive the old stories to avoid the rival’s victory at their home ground.

Prediction for Tottenham vs Nottingham in March 2023

These two teams have had only three meetings between September 2014 and November 2022, two of them have been within the EFL Cup and only one in the Premiership. Spurs have managed to consolidate two victories in these duels; while Forest, only one. This season the performance of both clubs is far apart, one of them towards the top and the other towards the lower positions. The Forecast for Tottenham vs Nottingham is 1 – 0 or 2 – 0 in favor of the locals.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other EPL Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

11 Mar, 16:00 English Premier League
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
VS
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham Forest
2:0
for Tottenham

More Soccer Predictions

31 Mar, 20:00
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
VS
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna
01 Apr, 12:30
Manchester City Premier League Predictions
Manchester City
VS
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool
01 Apr, 13:00
Girona predictions
Girona
VS
RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol
01 Apr, 15:00
Brighton & Hove Albion Premier League Predictions
Brighton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford