Southampton vs Crystal Palace Prediction and Odds Date 31
These two clubs that will meet already in the 31nd round of the Premier League have a history of even play in their most recent duels. They take turns to take the points so a Southampton vs Crystal Palace Prediction cannot be taken lightly. Let’s see what has led each of them to consolidate wins when it has been their turn to win and why they have lost. Here will be the best data for your bets.
Southampton vs Crystal Palace Odds and Statistics
Southampton vs Crystal Palace Betting tips EPL: The season so far.
Fortunately for the Saints, the bad run hasn’t just been splashed on them, but they need to tighten up more if they want to see more top-flight games.
Southampton have had a tough going so far this season, with them finding it difficult to consistently add to their tally. With twenty games they would have won just four of those matches, and that, with three draws and thirteen defeats they would only have 15 out of a possible 60 points to their credit, having already lost 45 in total so far. Matches like Southampton vs Crystal Palace are an opportunity for the club, but keep in mind that the opponents also have luck on their side.
Avoiding the difficulties the Eagles advance looking not to over-aggravate themselves to complicate their passage to the next season.
Crystal Palace have managed to add to the match number 20 played, in twelve of them, having six wins and six draws. Although there are fewer matches in which they have suffered defeats, eight in total, they cannot be confident as they have only 24 points out of a possible 60 and are very close to several of their rivals. Looking for the best of results in games they know they can achieve this is vital, as in Southampton vs Crystal Palace. They know their opponents and have close wins against them.
Southampton vs Crystal Palace Preview Games and History
They played their most recent duel on 07/01/23.
This match took place in the FA Cup, at Selhurst Park Stadium. The Eagles would take flight early in the match, putting themselves ahead of their opponents as they looked to take this result into the final whistle. But Southampton would manage to come from behind, taking a very important three points.
The ball possession was 55% for Crystal Palace, who, despite having scored the first goal of the match, would then be reduced by the search for the equalizer by the opponents; the Saints, on the other hand, had 45% of ball possession, but it was enough for them to engage in a more forceful offense and turn the result around.
The home team would have 79% of accuracy in their combinations, an average level that opened chances to the opponent’s game; Southampton, on the other hand, would have 76% of effectiveness in their combinations, sharing more or less the same level as their opponent, but playing more upwards. Crystal Palace would end up having two scoring chances, but only one would go in; the visitors generated four chances in total, two of them would be goals.
The score would be opened by the Eagles’ forward player, Odsonne Edouard, who would receive a pass from Zaha in the 14th minute. In the 37th minute, Southampton’s equalizer was scored by midfielder James Ward – Prowse. That’s how the first half would end and the first minutes of the second half would go by, until midfielder Adam Armstrong scored the second to give the victory to his team in this Southampton vs Crystal Palace that would end 2-1.
Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 32
On date #32 will be played Arsenal vs Southampton, the one that awaits the Saints! Very tough match for them; and Crystal Palace vs Everton. Here at CXSports, we bring you more sports predictions that you are need!
Prediction for Southampton vs Crystal Palace in April 2023
The last five matches between the two clubs have taken place between May 2021 and January 2023, four within the Premier League; and one in the FA Cup. The Saints have won two of these encounters; there has been one draw; and the Eagles have taken two duels. The season has certainly been more profitable for the visitors in this fixture, the home side have found the aggregate more difficult. The Prediction for Southampton vs Crystal Palace is 1 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Free Sports Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!