Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Prediction Date 05

This is a long-awaited match, a litmus test for The Whites, who last time were beaten by this rival. They will play at the new Santiago Bernabéu on September 17. The Realas have just returned to the top of the standings. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad is of ample chances that this will end evenly matched, but the home power of this team cannot be underestimated. Let’s take a closer look at the different data and statistics to get closer to the result.

Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid Spain
16 Sep, 16:15 La Liga Bet Now
Real Sociedad Spain
Real Sociedad Predictions

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips LaLiga

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Odds 

The Whites lost on the road towards the end of the campaign that ended. There is nothing left but for them to improve from now on and be able to hold on.

Real Madrid had their chances to defend the championship title, however, just before going into the holiday break, they would lose strength, and the rivals would take advantage of them. They ended up in the #2 position in the standings, although the defeats became more constant. In these first matches, building strength and confidence in the new squad is essential. Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad could be one of them, betting on local strength and reinforcements, it would be of great importance.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Tips Odds and Statistics

The Realas are back to the top of Spain and Europe. The club did everything necessary to succeed, and now they are going to repeat.

The Real Sociedad achieved a dream that seemed very far away, to return to occupy those positions that would lead them to play in the Champions League. They gave their all in the competition, and although they sometimes overcomplicated themselves, the #4 position was theirs with twenty-one victories in total. There are games that were key to their positioning, such as Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad, which they will be looking to win in this LaLiga season as well.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Match Preview Tips

The most recent match between them was played on 13/02/22.

The match was quite tense and very evenly matched, neither club was finding it easy to break through the other’s defensive lines. It would be until a former Real Madrid player, would give Real Madrid the lead to defeat. The game’s sentence came in the second half and The Realas shone at home.

The visitors had a 47% ball control, with which they did create chances for danger, but could not break with the defense and goal; Real Sociedad would get 53% of ball possession, so they were taking care of the rival’s intentions, managing very well all over the field.

Both teams were leaving everything on the field and would have the same level of passing accuracy, 86%, except that The Whites were missing more at finishing; while Real Sociedad was more incisive in this regard. Real Madrid would have a total of five shots on goal, without being able to convert once, while the home side had four shots on goal, scoring twice.

In the 47th minute, midfielder Takefusa Kubo opened the scoreboard with a somewhat tangled play. And in the 85th minute, striker Barrentxea, assisted by Silva, scored the second goal in this Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad match.

Upcoming matches Date 6 LaLiga

On matchday 6, Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid; and Real Sociedad vs Getafe will be played.

Place your bets with us now! We have all the Socer Predictions to support you.

Prediction Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad 2023

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have taken place between March 2021 and May 2023, all in LaLiga. The Whites would get two games won; twice they would finish tied; and The Realas have one win. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad is 2 – 1 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid Spain
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • D
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad Spain
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • D
16 Sep, 16:15 La Liga
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid Spain
16 Sep, 16:15 La Liga Bet Now
Real Sociedad Spain
Real Sociedad Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre