Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Prediction Date 06 La Liga

Madrid derby, one of the most eagerly awaited matches by fans and squads, to continue testing year after year which is the team that rules in the community. This time they will play at the Cívitas Metropolitano stadium, on 24/09, the first leg of LaLiga and only the fifth matchday. The Prediction Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid does not really leave much difference between the teams, although on these dates passions run wild and tighten more. Let’s see what the statistics and data of each club tell us in order to win more with bets.

Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid Spain
24 Sep, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Real Madrid Spain
Real Madrid predictions

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Betting Tips for Free

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Predictions & Odds

The Colchoneros came to the end of last season with a lot of confidence, but with the desire to have achieved more.

Atletico Madrid came within a whisker of finishing second in the table, just one point behind The Whites. They had a not-so-good start, but they started to tighten up, especially after the middle of the competition. Now they are going for points from now on in this new LaLiga campaign, and in this Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid they are going to snatch points from a rival with whom there has been a lot of tension recently. Will they be able to keep the points at home?

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Odds & Stats

The Whites had a long way to go in their title defense last season. They have armed themselves with everything to be able to face a new one.

Real Madrid has seen many changes between the end of last season and this one, such as the departure of star striker Karim Benzema and outside-the-box scorer Marco Asensio. Reinforcing the forward line has not been easy for the club, having very big shoes to fill, however, they are confident that the changes made are the necessary ones. Going all out then they go into the first derby of the season, Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid, with intentions, once again, for victory to stay with them.

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Match Preview

They played their most recent meeting on 02/25/23.

The game was led throughout by the Merengue side, who were on the offensive with a lot of pressure throughout the game. However, Atletico Madrid were well positioned at the back and in goal, preventing a big score against them. In the end they would end up evenly matched.

The visitors would have 38% possession of the ball, with which they achieved almost nothing in terms of offense, devoting themselves, forcedly, to the defense of their territory; Real Madrid, on the other hand, with 62% possession of the ball, would be at all times looking for their goal, which escaped them.

Atletico Madrid would manage to finish 84% of their plays in an effective way, a point to be able to get the ball out of their court every time the rival approached; The Whites would have 90% accuracy in their passes, a very good level that could be seen in the development of the game, although they struggled to score. The Colchoneros would shoot only once on goal, and would manage to score; Real Madrid would shoot seven times at the three posts, scoring only one goal.

The opening goal of this Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid was scored by defender José María Giménez, with a pass from Griezzmann in the 78th minute. The equalizer came at the feet of homegrown striker Álvaro Rodríguez Muñoz, assisted by Modric, in the 85th minute of the match.

Upcoming matches Date 7 LaLiga

On date seven, Osasuna vs Atletico Madrid; and Real Madrid vs Las Palmas will be played.

Let’s go with the bets! You already have this probability soccer prediction for you to start winning.

Prediction Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid 2023

The five most recent meetings between these two clubs have taken place between December 2021 and February 2023, four in LaLiga and one in the Copa del Rey. The Colchoneros have just one win from these duels; they would draw on one occasion; and Los Whites are booked for three victories. The Prediction Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid is 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid Spain
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid Spain
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
24 Sep, 21:00 La Liga
Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid
VS
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid Spain
24 Sep, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Real Madrid Spain
Real Madrid predictions

More Soccer Predictions

26 Jun, 00:00
Peru Predictions
Peru
VS
Canada predictions
Canada
26 Jun, 03:00
Chile Predictions
Chile
VS
Argentina Predictions
Argentina
26 Jun, 15:00
Venezuela Predictions
Venezuela
VS
Mexico Predictions
Mexico
26 Jun, 18:00
Georgia Predictions
Georgia
VS
Portugal Predictions
Portugal