Real Madrid vs Betis Prediction and Odds Date 38

The Whites have been the only team to win in the most recent meetings with this rival, although the last time was in September 2022. The Verderones have been able to put the brakes on this giant, managing to come away with at least a point, even in the first round of this campaign. This new matchday 38 match will be taking place at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on 05/26/24. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Betis points to new odds for the duel to end evenly matched, although the home side will be going for the golden clasp. Let’s take a look at what has been happening with these clubs, so you can better place your bets.

Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
26 May, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

Real Madrid vs Betis More Betting Tips

Real Madrid vs Betis Predictions and Picks

Fighting to stay at the top of the table, The Whites have had an impeccable season, against all Predictions.

Real Madrid were not expected to be able to sustain the performance through the matchdays due to the important casualties they were having in the squad. But they managed to close the twenty-sixth game, with only a few games left, in first place, six points ahead of their closest rivals. In the previous season they closed second, having more problems to visualize the titles.

Now they go for Real Madrid vs Betis, the last game of the season that could mean the closure they are waiting for to win the championship again. They have not had it easy and they are following them closely, they must be careful because this opponent knows how to close.

Real Madrid vs Betis Odds and Statistics

Another club that has had a good performance and coupling in the campaign are The Verderones, although the results have been costly.

Betis have managed to make defeats a less repetitive story in this LaLiga 2024 season. At twenty-six games played they would have lost only four times, and although the wins were only ten, they were holding on to the #6 spot. It was the same they got in the previous season, but having many more games against and many more failures.

There are dates that could be special for them, by getting teams like the one they will now face again not to leave them empty-handed. It won’t be easy to repeat this on the other’s field, but they have a chance to at least get a point out of this Real Madrid vs Betis.

Real Madrid vs Betis Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 09/12/23.

Real Madrid had control of the tempo, but not of the game, as it got out of hand on several occasions, despite having opened the scoring. The Verderones managed to equalize not many minutes after they scored, and were looking for a bigger difference.

The visitors were left with 63% of the possession of the ball, in this space they managed to get ahead, but they were not able to break the other team’s closure; Betis controlled 37% of the possession of the ball, but were very agile to move all over the field and bother the others.

Real Madrid would finish 89% of their combinations correctly, however, they were unable to get forward, there was a total imbalance in the offense; the locals finished 83% of their passes with precision, they had a better understanding between them, so attacking was easy for them. The Whites had two shots on goal, scoring once, and Betis had six shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 53rd minute, midfielder Jude Bellingham opened the scoring in Real Madrid vs Betis, assisted by Brahim Díaz. In the 66th minute, defender Aitor Ruibal scored the equalizer, with a pass from José.

Upcoming LaLiga games

These two clubs have their passes secured to a new campaign, so they will surely meet soon.

The soccer prediction that will lead you to win is at CxSports.

Prediction Real Madrid vs Betis

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between August 2021 and December 2023. The Whites have won twice; they drew three times; and The Verderones have yet to pick up a win. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Betis is 1 – 1 or 1 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
26 May, 00:00 La Liga
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
VS
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
26 May, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions
Man United
VS
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
27 Apr, 16:00
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
27 Apr, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United