• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Real Madrid vs Atletico Predictions LaLiga

Real Madrid vs Atletico Predictions LaLiga

USA Leagues
Real Madrid vs Atletico Predictions LaLiga

UK Leagues
Premier League Logo

English Premier League

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Predictions and Odds

Only one club will be able to win the title in a very short time and few will have access to the biggest European club competition. Real Madrid vs Atletico 26/02/23 are going to settle the score of what happened in their last face to face and look for points for their club.

Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid Real Madrid
26 Feb, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Atletico Madrid Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid predictions

Real Madrid vs Atletico Odds and Statistics Matchday 23

Real Madrid vs Atletico Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Real Madrid

Real Madrid had been on an unblemished streak until, perhaps the overload due to the tight schedule before the World Cup break, made them stumble and lose their advantage. This is not the first time that Los Blancos have managed to recover from bad moments and maybe this Real Madrid vs Atletico 26/02/23 will help them to add to their tally.

Atletico

Atletico Madrid is a club of greatness, accustomed to winning titles, competing in major competitions and winning. Everyone goes through a rough patch at some point and this seems to be a little bit of a rough patch for Los Colchoneros. The derby is coming up, Real Madrid vs Atletico 26/02/23 and they will have to adjust the faults if they don’t want to fall again against them this season.

Real Madrid vs Atletico Preview Games and History

The Madrid derby always brings a touch of spice that we all love to watch. It is a lifelong rivalry that will undoubtedly continue to give us spectacles year after year. In the first part of the campaign they played at the Estadio Cívitas Metropolitano and it didn’t end up going well for the locals when they dominated the rival and managed to take those points away.

Atletico Madrid managed to keep the ball a little more than their opponents did, 54% of the game passed between their feet; on the other hand, Real Madrid dominated 46% of the game. Both teams had good success in the plays created, for the locals the combinations were 89% accurate; while the visitors had an 88% accuracy in their passes. There were not many shots on goal throughout the match, the defensive work was being done very well, the Colchoneros shot at goal on 4 occasions and scored 1 goal; the Whites shot 3 goals and conceded 2 of them.

The first goal of the match would come from a collective build up and a ball that Tchouaméni would end up passing to striker Rodrygo to put Madrid ahead in the 18th minute of the match. In the 36th minute, Vinicius Junior tried to score first but his shot deflected off the post and hit the post, leaving the rebound for Fede Valverde who did not miss the opportunity to send the ball into the back of the net.

The time of the game was being taken by Real Madrid, who were looking to manage between them and play to the brake of the game. Everything was happening until Atletico Madrid got their space, when the defender Mario Hermoso got the ball from a corner kick and the rival goalkeeper with a bad exit, thus putting Real Madrid vs Atletico 2 – 1.

Upcoming LaLiga Games Matchday 24

In the date #24 will be played Betis vs Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla, good opportunity for the colchoneros to win at home.

Prediction for Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid in February 2023

The last meetings that have occurred between these teams have been between December 2020 and September 2022. Of these, three have been wins for Los Blancos, one draw and one win for Los Colchoneros. This season the home side are doing well to defend the title, while the visitors have a lame leg, although they are fighting for it. For this Real Madrid vs Atletico 26/02/23 the victory is expected to go back to Los Blancos with a 2 – 0 or 2 – 1 over Los Colchoneros.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

26 Feb, 00:00 La Liga
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid
VS
Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid

More Soccer Predictions

10 Feb, 21:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Girona predictions
Girona
11 Feb, 13:30
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
11 Feb, 16:00
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
11 Feb, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham Forest