RB Salzburg vs Inter Prediction and Odds Date 04

Soccer never ceases to surprise and things are never set in stone, the reality of this group has taken many turns and anything can happen. For the Red Bulls it was known that they would not have it easy to advance to the next phase, and they do not want to give in.

The Black and Blues do not have the same essence of that squad that took them to the final in the last cycle. They will play this match on matchday four of the group stage at the Red Bull Arena in Salzburg on 08/11. Prediction RB Salzburg vs Inter has a slight leaning towards the visitors taking all three points, but the difference will be small. Ready to bet?

RB Salzburg Predictions
RB Salzburg Germany
08 Nov, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Inter Italy
Inter Milan Predictions Logo

RB Salzburg vs Inter Betting Tips for Free!

RB Salzburg vs Inter Predictions & Picks

The Red Bulls are still fighting for their place in the European competitions, even if it is not this one.

RB Salzburg have had no chance of advancing to more advanced stages in the last two decades, except in the 2021/22 campaign in which they reached the round of 16, being a glimpse of what the club is today. They started this campaign as underdogs, but did not let this overshadow them. They debuted with a win against Benfica, a team that was expected to be a sure thing for the next round. Now in this RB Salzburg vs Inter they are playing for the chance to continue being part of the biggest club competitions.

RB Salzburg vs Inter Odds & Stats

The Black and Blues, runners-up in the championship and a safe place after seeing how difficult things were getting for them at the very beginning.

It was by no means a given, but Inter, having reached the final of the Champions League last season with a very good participation in it, were expected to be more convincing. Key figures of their past triumphs, such as goalkeeper André Onana and striker Romelu Lukaku, are no longer among their ranks, but they have the bull Lautaro Martinez, who is leading the team, hoping to go far again. RB Salzburg is not an easy match, but for them it is very possible to pull out, even if it costs.

RB Salzburg vs Inter Match Preview

They played one of their most recent matches on 07/12/22.

These two clubs have not had the opportunity to face each other in direct duels in official competitions, their only two dates being two friendlies held in the last year. The first of these was a complete folly in which RB Salzburg would have no answer. The Black and Blues claimed a resounding victory, which cannot fail to be precedent-setting.

The visitors had 39% possession of the ball, which gave them no chance to maneuver in the face of everything their opponents were doing. Inter managed the ball 61% of the time in the match, with a rather corrosive attack that would culminate in a goal in their favor.

RB Salzburg would reach an 80% accuracy rate, but although it was a good game, their offensive line was being very weak; the home side would manage to finish 89% of their passes correctly, this gave them a lot of mobility all over the field, allowing them to defend as well as attack. The Red Bulls had two shots on goal, but were unable to convert, and Inter had six shots on goal, scoring four.

The first goal of RB Salzburg vs Inter was scored in the 20th minute with a pass from Dimarco to midfielder Mjitaryan, who sent the ball into the net. The second goal was scored by defender Acerbi, assisted by Çalhanoglu in the 42nd minute. In the 72nd minute, Mjitaryan also scored the third goal. And the midfielder Carboni, with a pass from Gosens in minute 90′ + 1′, closed the scoring.

Upcoming matches Date 5 Champions League

On date five, Real Sociedad vs RB Salzburg; and Bayern vs Kobenhavn will be played.

It’s time to place more accurate bets, that’s why at CXSports we bring you the best soccer odds predictions.

Prediction RB Salzburg vs Inter 2023

The games that have taken place between these two teams have happened between December 2022 and August 2023, both friendlies. The Red Bulls have not been able to win; while the Black and Blues took both victories. The Prediction RB Salzburg vs Inter is 0 – 1 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

RB Salzburg Predictions
RB Salzburg Germany
  • L
  • L
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter Italy
  • W
  • W
08 Nov, 21:00 Champions League
RB Salzburg Predictions
RB Salzburg
VS
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter
RB Salzburg Predictions
RB Salzburg Germany
08 Nov, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Inter Italy
Inter Milan Predictions Logo

More Soccer Predictions

13 Jun, 02:15
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
13 Jun, 20:30
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
14 Jun, 02:15
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland