Osasuna vs Elche Predictions and Odds Date 28

These two have been able to play each other’s game and play one on one without intimidation, both know each other so well that it has been difficult for them to get more than a point out of each other in a recent duel. While we can note that this season the Reds have been luckier than the Ilicitanos, they still ended in a draw in their last head-to-head. Knowing that a lot depends on a win in games like these, the Osasuna vs Elche Prediction predicts pressure to win. Will one of them finally get the other one down?

Osasuna predictions
Osasuna Spain
08 Apr, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Elche Spain
Elche Predictions

Osasuna vs Elche Odds and Statistics

Osasuna vs Elche Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Osasuna

Osasuna has had a very good season, with it they keep fighting to be able to reach a position that can take them to other European competitions. They have fought in a good way, and although the pressure is quite strong because of the rivals that are their neighbors, they do not want to give up or be intimidated, they have a goal and they are going for it. With eighteen games played, they would have scored in twelve, eight wins and four draws. Add in this Osasuna vs Elche, if possible a victory, would help the club a lot.

Elche

Elche’s victories are slipping through their fingers, at the eighteenth matchday they still haven’t been able to score a single victory, at the most there were six draws that gave them a few points on their record. One of these points was in the first round against, precisely, the Reds. These sporadic signs of improvement must be more constant or they will certainly not be part of LaLiga in the next edition. A draw is the minimum they should get in this Osasuna vs Elche.

Osasuna vs Elche Preview Games and History

This match would be played at the Martinez Valero and it would be by very little that Elche would get the point. Osasuna were confident of winning this match halfway through the first half, but not increasing the gap gave the home side the chance to fight until they got a goal. There was no great difference in the performance of both teams, it seemed that the Ilicitanos were not agonizing at the bottom of the table.

The ball would be mostly dominated by Osasuna, however, the difference in terms of this, which was 58%, did not mean much for the outcome of the match; Ilicitanos would have control of the ball the other 42% of the match, for them it was enough to handle in a good way the approach the rivals were taking. Both teams had the same amount of shots on goal, four for each one, but both teams managed to score only one goal.

The Rojillos would score the first goal of the match, it was with a pass from Kike Barja to striker Ezequiel Ávila, Chimy Ávila would head the ball, nothing to do for the rival goalkeeper. The first half ended with the visitors winning. And it would not be until the 67th minute of the second half when Fidel assisted midfielder José Ángel Carmona to get the discount. That Osasuna vs Elche would end 1 – 1.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 29

On the 29th date of LaLiga will take place Rayo Vallecano vs Osasuna; and Girona vs Elche, the Ilicitanos are letting slip the winning streak they were bringing against this club, they must be careful with the Gironins.

UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals

If you don’t want to wait for a whole week to place your next bet, we also bring you the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals incoming games of next week:

Prediction for Osasuna vs Elche in April 2023

Between December 2020 and January 2023, the last five meetings between the two squads have been played, all within LaLiga. Four of these matches have ended with the squads sharing the points; one has been won by the Rojillos; and Elche have failed to win. The difference between the two has been huge in terms of performance this season, still, the Prediction for Osasuna vs Elche is 1 – 1; or Rojilla win 1 – 0.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Osasuna predictions
Osasuna Spain
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • D
Elche Predictions
Elche Spain
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • D
08 Apr, 14:00 La Liga
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna
VS
Elche Predictions
Elche
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna Spain
08 Apr, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Elche Spain
Elche Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham