Nottm Forest vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds Date 17

The Forest side recently managed to take something positive from these encounters in a home win in the first game of the previous campaign. Spurs, on the other hand, have been the biggest beneficiaries, taking the rest of the victories in the duels recorded between them. This new match of matchday seventeen will be played at the City Ground on 16/12. The Prediction Nottm Forest vs Tottenham is again on the side, overwhelmingly, of the visitors, although without ruling out the fight that the home team will give. Let’s go now with more specific data for you to place your bets.

Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest United Kingdom
15 Dec, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Tottenham United Kingdom
Tottenham FC predictions

Nottm Forest vs Tottenham Betting Tips

Nottm Forest vs Tottenham Predictions & Picks

The Forest have been struggling a lot in recent times and that has been noticeable. Many games are difficult, but they are holding their own

Keeping a leisurely pace, also full of slumps, Nottm Forest are making their way up the table to be able to stay again. There is still a long way to go, but things are becoming clearer. With eight games played, they had five wins and three draws, occupying the thirteenth place. The Nottm Forest vs Tottenham is, as always, a challenge, but they already know that they can find them without so much difference and fight fairer until the end.

Nottm Forest vs Tottenham Odds & Stats

Let’s go all out for Spurs in this new cycle! What you see from them is nothing compared to the dull club of the previous season.

Someone wants to win the English Premier League title again. Tottenham have achieved a new lease of life, loaded with a lot of strength and resilience, managing to sustain the first eight games without losing once. The six wins and two draws had taken them to the top of the table at the time – what a surprise this season has been! And they also have a very possible chance in this Nottm Forest vs Tottenham to get another victory.

Nottm Forest vs Tottenham Match Preview

On 11/03/23 they played the most recent match between them.

Spurs were superior and there is no doubt about it, for although they met the resistance that would make everything a little more difficult for them, the home side was in control. Nottm Forest came from winning the previous game, and with that same strength they came to fight this one out, but this time it would not go their way.

The visitors had 44% of the possession of the ball, making the difference in terms of chances created not very noticeable; Tottenham controlled 56% of the possession of the ball, setting the tone with this small difference in statistical superiority.

Nottm Forest would achieve 81% accuracy in all their moves, being quite positive this match, with a high level, especially for the rival they were facing and where they were playing; the locals managed to finish 87% of their passes correctly, with good strength in front. The Forest side would hit the target five times, scoring once; and Tottenham would shoot seven times, converting twice.

Striker Harry Kane would score the first goal of the match, assisted by Pedro Porro in the 19th minute. In the 35th minute, Kane scored a brace, this time from the penalty spot. In the 62nd minute, Richarlison assisted for midfielder Son Heung-Min to score the third goal of Nottm Forest vs Tottenham. And in the 81st minute, defender Joe Worrall scored for his club, with a pass from Felipe.

Upcoming matches Date 18 Premier League

On matchday eighteen, Nottm Forest vs Bournemouth; and Tottenham vs Everton will take place.

CxSports has ready the unbeatable soccer predictions of the leagues of your preference, bet on them!

Prediction Nottm Forest vs Tottenham 2023

These two clubs have played four times between September 2014 and November 2022, twice in the Premier League and twice in the EFL Cup. The Forest have won once; and Spurs have three games in store for them. The Prediction Nottm Forest vs Tottenham is 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
15 Dec, 21:00 Premier League
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest United Kingdom
15 Dec, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Tottenham United Kingdom
Tottenham FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate