Nottingham vs Southampton Prediction and Odds Date 35

These two teams that will face each other at the City Ground are writing a new history with this season’s matches. They met for the first time in the First Division in the first round, where the result was given by very little benefiting those of the Forest, although everything looked pretty even on the field. The Prediction of Nottingham vs Southampton follows a little bit the line of the first date, also according to the table.

Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham England
08 May, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Southampton England
Southampton FC Predictions EPL

Nottingham vs Southampton Odds and Statistics Premier League

Nottingham vs Southampton Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Nottingham

Forest’s side have managed to ensure that their walk through the competition is not the somewhat traumatic event that it is for many newly promoted sides.

Nottingham Forest don’t have the best numbers of the season, that’s for sure, but the squad has led the club down the right path to the fight to stay up from within. That they have had their faults, of course, eleven defeats in twenty-five games and eight draws, but so far they were in the #14 spot, out of danger. This Nottingham vs Southampton is a match they can take advantage of and keep adding to their bid to repeat in 2023 – 2024.

Southampton

Nine consecutive seasons in the Premier League could be the end of a cycle for the Saints who are in danger at the bottom of the table.

Southampton have had no luck this season and as the season progresses no significant progress can be seen to show signs that they could make it to the Premier League next season. They came into game twenty-five with sixteen defeats on top of 41 goals conceded in total, an average of 1.64 goals each game played. Nottingham vs Southampton may not necessarily be a match in which they do poorly, but they will find it tough.

Nottingham vs Southampton Preview Games and History

Played on 04/01/23 their closest match.

At St Mary’s Stadium this date was played in which the newcomers to this category would eventually beat a rusty Saints. Nottingham consecrated their game despite the disadvantages, taking three points of utmost importance for them and their stay in the First Division.

The Forest’s side would have 37% ball control, which, although significantly less than their opponents, they were better at handling strategy; Southampton, on the other hand, would achieve 63% ball control, they could not do anything in the opponents’ half, nor intimidate them from the off.

For Nottingham it would be 63% effectiveness in the ball leaks handled by the squad; while for the home side the passing accuracy would be 77%. The visitors would create only one shot on goal, which they would manage to convert; Southampton’s would not have a single chance to attack the opposing gates.

The only goal of Nottingham vs Southampton would come in the 27th minute, with a pass from Johnson for striker Taiwo Awoniyi to score.

Upcoming EPL Games for Matchday 36

On date #36, Chelsea vs Nottingham; and Southampton vs Fulham, a match that can also complicate the Saints’ reality.

Place your best bets with the Other League Predictions available at CXSports website.

Prediction for Nottingham vs Southampton in May 2023

These two teams only have one close match and that is this one reported above, where Forest’s side emerged victorious; there are no numbers at the moment for the Saints. While it is not the best of seasons for the locals either, they have stood out more than the visitors. The Prediction for Nottingham vs Southampton is a 1 – 1 draw or a home win by the minimum, 1 – 0.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham England
  • W
Southampton FC Predictions EPL
Southampton England
  • L
08 May, 21:00 Premier League
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham
VS
Southampton FC Predictions EPL
Southampton
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham England
08 May, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Southampton England
Southampton FC Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

19 May, 00:00
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
VS
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
19 May, 00:00
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
19 May, 00:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
19 May, 00:00
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
VS
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna