Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Prediction and Odds Date 36

The meetings between these two teams have been, in general, outside the Premier League, as the Forest team is a newly promoted team, against the Blues and their long history of brightness, victories and falls in the First Division. Their first meeting in the Premier League was in the first round and they would end up leaving with the points shared. Now that they are playing at Stamford Bridge, the Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Prediction predicts that the home side will do everything in their power to keep the points at home.

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea England
13 May, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Nottingham Forest England
Nottingham Forest Predictions

Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Odds and Statistics Premier League

Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Chelsea

The Blues continue to move their chips so that the end of the season is not as chaotic as it was the development of the season.

Chelsea can’t find parity between the expenses in strengthening the squad and the results they get in the different matchdays. By their 26th match, they had already accumulated nine defeats, that is, an average of 0.34 matches lost for every one played. Together with the seven draws, they have dropped 41 points out of a possible 78. What might not seem like a tough game to get out of the way, Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest cannot be taken lightly having drawn last time out.

Nottingham Forest

The Forest side are fighting a tough battle to earn their place in next season, and it would be their second season in the Premier League.

Nottingham Forest is one of the teams that have managed to surprise with their performance, and as the games progressed they managed, even with stumbles and falls, to hold their place among those who would reach the end as qualified. They had twelve defeats and only six victories in their 26th matchday, but they managed to be in the permanence quotas. There is no chance to slip up or they could give it all away, so they must look for the points in this Chelsea vs Nottingham and the others.

Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Preview Games and History

Last Played 01/01/23.

A match that would leave us with many surprises and in which the attack was dominated by the home side despite the stats not being on their side. Chelsea would be the first to score, but Forest’s team would not stop until the match was level at the City Ground.

The ball would be controlled by the Blues 73% of the game, this dominance was not being reflected in the chances to intimidate the opposition; Nottingham Forest would touch the ball only 27% of the game, but with that they were having good chances, taking advantage of every minute.

Chelsea would get 89% of passes completed successfully, however, most of their play was not getting into the opposition’s half; the home side would have 76% accuracy in all their combinations, it was working for them at the moment. The visitors would fire two shots on goal, scoring once, while Nottingham Forest would fire five shots on goal, scoring once.

The first goal of the match was scored by striker Raheem Sterling in the 16th minute. In the second half the final score would be equalized with a goal from defender Srge Aurier to end Chelsea vs Nottingham 1 – 1.

Upcoming Premier League Round 37 Games

On date #37 will be played Manchester City vs Chelsea, a match that could be disastrous for the Blues; and Nottingham vs Arsenal.

Enjoy the our picks and the best soccer bets predictions in one place, CXSports.

Prediction Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest in May 2023

These two clubs have only met four times recently, between September 2017 and January 2023, one in the Premier League; one in the EFL Cup; and two in the FA Cup. The Blues have won on three occasions; one (the latter) would end in a draw; while the Forest side have failed to win. Despite not being the best of their seasons, the home team still stands out against the visitors.

The Prediction for Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest is a 1 – 1 draw again.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

13 May, 16:00 Premier League
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham Forest
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea England
13 May, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Nottingham Forest England
Nottingham Forest Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

04 Jun, 19:00
Real Madrid predictions
Real Madrid
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
04 Jun, 19:00
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
VS
Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid
04 Jun, 19:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Sevilla predictions
Sevilla
04 Jun, 19:00
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona