Newcastle vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds Date 32
These two clubs had a considerable difference between them, on one side were the Magpies who were doing great and going for everything, and on the other side, Spurs, with a disastrous entry to the Premiership and chaos towards the lower half of the table. But nothing is said and they know how to change their history. The Prediction for Newcastle vs Tottenham would have been perhaps more obvious games ago, let’s see with data what can happen.
Newcastle vs Tottenham Odds and Statistics Premier League
Newcastle vs Tottenham Betting tips EPL: The season so far.
The Magpies from having it all secured, went on to have to fight for their place already in the middle of the competition.
Newcastle had an exponential growth since its inception to be approaching the middle of the competition, however, had a remarkable stagnation that would leave them with the achieved at stake. From occupying the third place with a wide gap for having conquered most of the matches by victories, a series of draws came to them that put everything at stake. Newcastle vs Tottenham will be one of those matches where a positive result will not be so easy to obtain.
Spurs stay in the ring, keep their Champions League hopes close.
For Tottenham not everything is said, and is that, despite the unfavorable results they have experienced, especially at the beginning of the competition. But they have remained with a minimum difference with the other rivals who are in the bidding for those rewarded places. They arrived at match number 22 in the number 5 position, at nothing to be able to wait for a slip of the rival and they could jump like a springboard, but this will not be defined yet. The Newcastle vs Tottenham duel had remained on their side recently, you can bet on it.
Newcastle vs Tottenham Preview Games and History
They played the most recent duel between them on 23/10/22.
But what a match this was, very exciting and quite close. The first goal was not easy to score, however, Newcastle would get it, followed by the second to go to the break with a good difference on the scoreboard. The return of stoppage time would put the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in an uproar but would disappoint the fans by not even getting a draw and the rivals would take the points away.
The ball would be 53% of the game controlled by Tottenham, yes they were performing well, but it would not be enough against a powerful and strengthening opposition; the Magpies would have the remaining 47%, they did pretty much the same as the home side, there would be no intimidation this time.
Newcastle would get their passes to be 81% effective, they were being superior to their opponents in this respect, although everything on the pitch was pretty even; Spurs, on the other hand, would have 78% accuracy in combinations, lower than the visitors, but hardly remarkable. Both clubs had five shots on goal, with one hit for the home side and two for the visitors.
The scoreboard would open in the 31st minute with a goal by Magpies’ striker Callum Wilson. And nine minutes later, an assist from Longstaff to striker Miguel Almiron would give the visitors their second. After the break, it was striker Harry Kane who scored from a pass from Lenglet to put Newcastle vs Tottenham 2-1.
Upcoming EPL Games for Matchday 33
On date #33 of the Premier will be played Everton vs Newcastle; Tottenham vs Manchester United, talking about definitions in the top places, this match will be on fire, with difficulties for Spurs. Find more predictions here at CXSports!
Prediction for Newcastle vs Tottenham in April 2023
These two teams have met the last five times between September 2020 and October 2022, all duels within the Premier League. The Magpies have won just once, the most recent match; there have been two draws; and Spurs have won twice. Now they are close and it may be that only one of them can get a Champions League spot. The Prediction for Newcastle vs Tottenham is a 1 – 1 draw.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!