Mexico vs Ecuador Prediction Group B Copa America 2024

For these two teams, their most recent encounters have been a give-and-take in terms of the distribution of results. The Tri last managed to win a friendly in 2019. For their part, the Tricolor have the most recent win between them on their side, which came in October 2021. This new Copa America matchday three match will be taking place at the University of Phoenix Stadium on 06/30/24. The Prediction Mexico vs Ecuador puts La Tricolor as favorites to win this time, the national team is in very good condition. Take note so you can place your bets.

Mexico Predictions
Mexico Mexico
01 Jul, 02:00 Copa America 2024 Bet Now
Ecuador Ecuador
Ecuador Predictions

Mexico vs Ecuador Free Betting Picks

Mexico vs Ecuador Predictions and Tips

El Tri have had the opportunity to take their national team to the final stages in some recent competitions.

Mexico is all about stability that many times they can’t sustain over time. They managed to reach the final of the Nations League, where they lost to the United States, despite having played a tournament with a lot of quality. On the other hand, they have had important brakes in some friendly matches. Mexico vs Ecuador has always been a tough match, and although they have a chance, there is no room for error.

Mexico vs Ecuador Odds and Stats

La Tricolor is sweating every match to be able to position itself in a good way in the competitions in which they are part of and want to be part of.

Ecuador’s history in the World Cup is quite short, being their first participation in 2002. This tells us a lot, since in order to get there they had to see and have beaten several of the opponents they will have to face now in the Copa America. Mexico vs Ecuador has already happened several times and they have known how to measure themselves in order to win their aggregates as well.

Mexico vs Ecuador Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was on 05/06/22.

What a good level of mobility and attractiveness these two teams managed to impregnate on the field despite the fact that tension also reigned. El Tri were in control of the match, albeit not very much. La Tricolor’s offense was a little weaker.

Mexico controlled 52% of the possession of the ball, but even though there was a little more of an advantage, it was not easy for them to get to the other side. La Tricolor had 48% of the possession of the ball, the difference, although small, was present to demonstrate power at the top.

El Tri finished 80% of their combinations with precision, they made more short passes looking to move better, although they hit a wall; Ecuador’s team finished with 82% effectiveness in their passes, even so, it was more complicated for them to break through the midfield. Mexico had two shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Ecuador had only one unsuccessful shot on goal. Mexico vs Ecuador would end with no changes on the scoreboard.

Upcoming matches Quarterfinals Copa America 2024

Now with this match the positions of group B are defined, to know which will be 1A vs 2B; and 1B vs 2A.

Stop searching! CxSports has the best soccer predictions.

Prediction Mexico vs Ecuador

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between March 2015 and June 2022, four friendlies and one in the America. El Tri have won twice; they have drawn once; and La Tricolor have two wins. The Prediction Mexico vs Ecuador is 1 – 1 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Mexico Predictions
Mexico Mexico
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • W
Ecuador Predictions
Ecuador Ecuador
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L
01 Jul, 02:00 Copa America 2024
Mexico Predictions
Mexico
VS
Ecuador Predictions
Ecuador
Mexico Predictions
Mexico Mexico
01 Jul, 02:00 Copa America 2024 Bet Now
Ecuador Ecuador
Ecuador Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

24 Jun, 00:00
United States Prediction
United States
VS
Bolivia Predictions
Bolivia
24 Jun, 03:00
Uruguay Prediction
Uruguay
VS
Panama Predictions
Panama
24 Jun, 21:00
Croatia Predictions
Croatia
VS
Italy Predictions
Italy
24 Jun, 21:00
Albany Predictions
Albania
VS
Spain Prediction
Spain