Mexico vs Jamaica Prediction Group B Copa America 2024

El Tri have had their way the most recent times they have met this opponent, last winning in July 2023. The Reggae Boyz have had a tough time against this other team, earning only draws, most recently in March 2023. This new America Day One match will take place at NRG Stadium on 06/23/24. The Prediction Mexico vs Jamaica once again leaves the home side as the favorites to take all three points from this match. Let’s see what’s been happening with them recently, get ready to win with your bets!

Mexico Predictions
Mexico Mexico
23 Jun, 03:00 Copa America 2024 Bet Now
Jamaica Jamaica
Jamaica Predictions

Mexico vs Jamaica Betting Tips and More!

Mexico vs Jamaica Predictions and Picks

La Tri bring a path full of ups and downs in their last matches, they are now invited to this competition to see how they do.

Mexico is a team that somehow or other manages to be until the end fighting to finish in the best possible position. Now they have a chance to shine even on another stage, they are in good shape, so they have a chance. Mexico vs Jamaica will be the opening duel for them, and fortunately it is one that has precisely left good crumbs in its path.

Mexico vs Jamaica Odds and Stats

The Reggae Boyz have struggled to get to the level they are at now, getting to where they are now, and now they are going for more.

The Jamaicans have a history of fighting for a place in soccer, not only in CONCACAF, but also at world level. At the moment they have a good string of recent results that have earned them respect and space. They come from being semifinalists in the Nations League, so they are expected to give the fight here in the Copa America. Mexico vs Jamaica without sweat will be a duel worth watching.

Mexico vs Jamaica Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was on 12/07/23.

The Mexicans were convincing, without wasting many of the opportunities they managed to create for themselves, they would end up advancing to the final of the CONCACAF Gold Cup. The Reggae Boyz tried to keep up with them, played a good game, but were not up to the level of their opponents.

The visitors controlled 56% of the ball possession, a space in which they constantly broke into the other team’s territory; the Jamaicans had 44% of the ball possession, for them it was a little more difficult to go up, as well as to make what they did concrete.

Mexico finished 77% of their passes correctly, moving well all over the field, but, above all, with a good eye for finishing; the locals finished 70% of their combinations with precision, and although they managed to give some scare to the opponents, they were unlucky. La Tri had five shots on goal, scoring three goals; and Jamaica had three unsuccessful shots on target.

In the 2nd minute, forward Henry Martin scored the first goal in Mexico vs Jamaica. In the 30th minute, midfielder Luis Gerardo Chávez scored the second goal. Striker Roberto Alvarado would finish the game with an assist from Gallardo in minute 90′ + 3′.

Upcoming Matches Date 02 Group B Copa America 2024

On date two of the Copa America, Venezuela vs Mexico; and Ecuador vs Jamaica will be played.

The soccer prediction you are going to use as a reference in your bets must have updated and official information, as we do at CxSports.

Prediction Mexico vs Jamaica

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between September 2021 and July 2023, two in the Nations League; one in the CONCACAF Gold Cup; and three in the World Cup qualifiers. La Tri have won three times; tied twice; and the Reggae Boyz have yet to win. The Prediction for Mexico vs Jamaica is 3 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Mexico Predictions
Mexico Mexico
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • W
Jamaica Predictions
Jamaica Jamaica
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • L
23 Jun, 03:00 Copa America 2024
Mexico Predictions
Mexico
VS
Jamaica Predictions
Jamaica
Mexico Predictions
Mexico Mexico
23 Jun, 03:00 Copa America 2024 Bet Now
Jamaica Jamaica
Jamaica Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic