Liverpool vs Chelsea Prediction and Odds Date 22

What a clashes these two clubs have had between them! And they can’t get out of the tangle that is created between them. The Reds have managed to win on two occasions, both by scandalous penalty shootouts in decisive matches in other competitions. The Blues, on the other hand, have only managed to win draws, which are generally few and far between, and even goalless. This new matchday twenty-two encounter will be taking place at Anfield Stadium on 31/01/24. The Prediction Liverpool vs Chelsea as it carries the same line of all the other recent matches between them, wide possibility of a draw. We bring you more detailed information for you to place your bets.

Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool United Kingdom
31 Jan, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
Chelsea United Kingdom
Chelsea FC Predictions

Liverpool vs Chelsea Betting Tips & More

Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions and Picks

There is fire in The Reds this season, the bad times have been leaving them behind to join the clubs fighting for the title.

It seems that Liverpool’s shortage has come to an end, and although reaching the trophy is very complicated, they are already on their way to that task. At the twelfth match they arrived with eight wins and three draws, having on their shoulders only one defeat, occupying the second position in the table. Liverpool vs Chelsea could certainly leave them with a sum, although it will probably only be a draw.

Liverpool vs Chelsea Odds and Stats

The Blues are trying to rescue a place in each matchday, we can see again vitality among the players after an atrocious season.

Chelsea managed to reach the twelfth matchday occupying the tenth position in the Premier League 2024. In addition, they had achieved in the last two fixtures two very important feats, first a crushing victory over Spurs; followed by a draw against the Cityzens, being these two clubs that are holding the first place. Liverpool vs Chelsea has been a match that has left them with something, in all recent times.

Liverpool vs Chelsea Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was on 13/08/23.

Liverpool were the first to come out of the blocks to take the lead, even though it was getting harder for them to get out; The Blues had a chance to equalize by maintaining a more active offense, without taking too long to get everything back on level terms.

The visitors controlled 35% of the time with the ball, it was little for them, it didn’t give them a chance to set up a strategy of more pressure; Chelsea would keep 65% of the ball possession, managing the time better and not getting beaten.

Liverpool would finish 79% of their moves correctly, this was reflected in their inability to keep the ball for long; the home side achieved 87% passing accuracy, going forward more confidently and more often. The Reds had one shot on goal, scoring once; and Chelsea had four shots, scoring once.

Liverpool vs. Chelsea would see its first change with a goal by striker Luis Fernando Diaz off a pass from Salah in the 18th minute of the match. And in the 37th minute, defender Axel Disasi scored the equalizer off a pass from Chilwell.

Upcoming matches Date 23 Premier League

On the twenty-third date the matches to be played are Arsenal vs Liverpool; and Chelsea vs Wolves.

The most complete soccer betting predictions are brought to you by CxSports.

Prediction Liverpool vs Chelsea 2024

The five most recent matches played between these two teams have taken place between February 2022 and August 2023, three in the Premier League; one in the EFL Cup; and one in the FA Cup. The Reds have won twice; they have drawn three times; and The Blues have zero wins. The Prediction Liverpool vs Chelsea is 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool United Kingdom
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • W
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • L
31 Jan, 21:15 Premier League
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool United Kingdom
31 Jan, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
Chelsea United Kingdom
Chelsea FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre