Leeds vs Brighton Predictions and Odds Date 27

There is a tremendous congestion in the different levels of the standings, these clubs that will play this next match are each in a group, but with the same possibility of losing what they have achieved. The differences are so small that one game can change everything. That is why the effort must be total in each duel, so that the tranquility and achievements do not falter. We bring the Prediction of this Leeds vs Brighton with important data of each one for your bets.

Leeds United predictions
Leeds UK
11 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton UK
Brighton FC predictions

Leeds vs Brighton Odds and Statistics

Leeds vs Brighton Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Leeds

Leeds with seventeen games played already accumulated 8 defeats, almost half of the matches and 24 points out of a possible 51, lost. This has not left them with much margin for error for the subsequent matches. The draw with Newcastle, a team that had been devastating everything in its path, stands out from their first three matches after the return from the World Cup. In this Leeds vs Brighton, keeping the points would be ideal, but can they really do it?

Brighton

Brighton have had a very difficult time in the Premiership, they have had a significant number of defeats that have dropped them from the places they could have occupied at the top of the table. However, their performance is still quite good and their position is enviable for many. They cannot be complacent, as this could change drastically if they don’t tighten up with their results and another close rival does. Leeds vs Brighton is a good chance for them to collect those points and take them home.

Leeds vs Brighton Preview Games and History

The match would be played at the Falmer Stadium. Leeds would not make this match easy for the rivals and on a couple of occasions they came close to getting more out of it. It was a fairly even game in which getting the difference goal cost a lot, same reason why they would not manage to widen the gap, or in other case, reduce it.

The possession of the ball was in favor of the visitors, who with 58% would control a little more of the game, although this did not mean anything conclusive; on the other hand, Brighton had 42% of the ball, with which they managed to build the scoring chances, until it had an effect. The Peacocks outperformed their opponents in terms of accuracy in combinations with a 75% success rate; while the home side would be 70% effective in their passing. The visitors had two shots on goal with no result; on the other hand, the Seagulls had four shots on goal and only one ended in a goal.

The only goal of the match that gave the victory to the home side would come in the 66th minute, an assist from Trossard to striker Pascal Grob would put this Leeds vs Brighton 0 – 1.

Upcoming EPL Games for Matchday 28

On date #28 of the Premier League, Wolves vs Leeds, the chance is set for the Peacocks to take these three points; and Brighton vs Manchester United.

Prediction for Leeds vs Brighton in March 2023

The last five matches these two teams have played have taken place between January 2021 and August 2022, all within the Premier League. Of these, three have been wins for the Seagulls; two have resulted in draws; and the Peacocks have yet to record a victory in these duels. The home side has fared considerably better than the visitors throughout the competition. Therefore, the Prediction for Leeds vs Brighton is 1 -2 or 0 – 2.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other EPL Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Leeds United predictions
Leeds UK
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • L
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton UK
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • W
11 Mar, 16:00 Premier League
Leeds United predictions
Leeds
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
Leeds United predictions
Leeds UK
11 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton UK
Brighton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

22 Apr, 21:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
27 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City