Girona vs Elche Predictions and Odds Date 29

This will be the second recent match in the First Division where these two clubs meet. Both carry the illusions of staying one more season but both are not doing as well as they would like. In LaLiga SmartBank one always stood out over the other, but it seems that in the Primera División the roles have been reversed. This Girona vs Elche Prediction does not leave well off precisely the one who needs the sum more. Find out the best data for your bet, here.

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
16 Apr, 13:00 La Liga Bet Now
Elche Spain
Elche Predictions

Girona vs Elche Odds and Statistics

Girona vs Elche Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Girona

The Gironins continue to suffer important casualties that prevent them from occupying a better place, but for the moment they remain within the competition.

Girona managed to carve out a place for themselves within LaLiga, with little against them they have managed to be above several of the clubs even used to the pace of the elite. Their record is not the best, in fact, they reached the middle of the competition with half of the matches being defeats, but at the moment they were holding in the middle of the table. They will play the match Girona vs Elche, at home, and for their fortune, luck seems to be on their side, they just have to pull it and not miss the opportunity.

Elche

The Ilicitanos need a miracle to save them from the relegation they have been in for quite some time this season.

Elche has done little in their favor so far this season, having reached the halfway point of the competition, they had failed to win their first match and had just six draws to their credit, which means that they had accumulated only 6 points out of a possible 57, that is, losing 51 points in total. To date, their closest rival had seventeen points, eleven more than them. To even join the fight for permanence would require many consecutive victories. The Girona vs Elche game that will be played soon will not be an easy duel to win either.

Girona vs Elche Preview Games and History

The last match played was 08/11/22.

The match started and a monumental joy was coming for the locals, the Martínez Valero was witnessing how their team was ahead in a miraculous event that would mean the first match won in the season. But they would not be able to sustain the result and Girona would come back hard, taking the three points.

There was a not so unequal distribution of the domain of the ball, the Gironins had 56% in their favor, with this they managed the match to create the chances and thus win; Elche had control of the ball 44% of the match, they searched, but they would not be able to reverse the damage caused by the opponents.

Girona would have a 79% effectiveness in combinations, it was being low, which gave spaces to the recovery of the ball by the visitors; the Ilicitanos had 82% accuracy in their passes, this led them to effectively break the lines of defense of the rival. The Gironins managed to score twice, conceding only one goal; Elche had three shots on goal, two of them ended up inside.

In the 16th minute the scoreboard opened, the stadium went crazy with Álex Collado’s pass to the defender Pol Lirola to momentarily put his club to win at home. But the joy would not last long and at minute 39′ an assist from Javi to midfielder Iván Martín Núñez who headed the ball into the net. The scoreboard would go to the break with this score that still favored the Ilicitanos.

But in the second half there would be no contemplation and Arnau Martinez made a first-time pass to striker Valentin Mariano Castellanos for him to finish the Girona vs Elche 2-1 and end the hopes of the locals to score.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 30

On date #30 will be played Valladolid vs Girona; and Elche vs Valencia, there could be a chance for the Ilicitanos but they will meet the needy Blanquinegros who will not give in easily.

Place your bet from CXSports, enjoy the best Predictions and win now!

Prediction for Girona vs Elche in April 2023

The last five matches played between these two teams have taken place between October 2019 and November 2022, four of them in the Second Division and one in LaLiga. The Gironins have only managed one win; one duel has ended in a draw; and the Ilicitanos have taken the other three encounters in their favor. However, this season there seems to be no life left in what will be the visiting team, giving greater advantage to the home side. The Forecast for Girona vs Elche is 2 – 0 or 2 – 1.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L
Elche Predictions
Elche Spain
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W
16 Apr, 13:00 La Liga
Girona predictions
Girona
VS
Elche Predictions
Elche
Girona predictions
Girona Spain
16 Apr, 13:00 La Liga Bet Now
Elche Spain
Elche Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz