Girona vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Odds Date 19

What a great match that awaits us between two of the most hard-fought teams! The Gironins have been unlucky in these clashes in the past, drawing at the most heading into 2019. The Colchoneros, meanwhile, won both games last season. They will play the matchday nineteen encounter at the Montilivi stadium on 03/01/24. The Prediction Girona vs Atletico Madrid is pretty tight, but this time the scales may tip a bit towards the home side. Let’s go with the information that will support you when placing your bets.

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
03 Jan, 21:30 La Liga Bet Now
Atletico Madrid Spain
Atletico Madrid predictions

Girona vs Atletico Madrid Betting Picks

Girona vs Atletico Madrid Predictions and Tips

The surprise of the season is being the Gironins, who out of nowhere emerged as one of the big contenders for the title.

The momentum that they hope won’t end! Girona is a spectacle. They reached ten games played with eight wins and just one defeat. In addition, the forcefulness is more than evident, having to date the best record in attack. If there is a propitious moment for them to get the victory against this rival, it is precisely this one. Girona vs Atletico Madrid will be very exciting, and of course they will do everything to keep it at home.

Girona vs Atletico Madrid Odds and Statistics

The Colchoneros want to secure their place in the biggest club competition, and those places are in high demand.

Getting to the top of the table is not easy, but not even the third place they have achieved lately. Those four places are very tightly contested with very little difference between those at the top, so things could change from one moment to the next. What is clear is that Atletico Madrid is in very good shape, with the integration of their squad, especially the forward line, making them one of the greats of LaLiga 2024. Girona vs Atletico Madrid has been more of them, but now they cannot be confident.

Girona vs Atletico Madrid Match Preview

13/03/23 was the most recent meeting between them.

Already here you could perceive a different reading of what was being the development of the game, without a particular dominance of any of the teams. Girona had an excellent participation, just missing to get their result as well. The Colchoneros had that extra touch, which was even the goalkeeper who prevented them from conceding.

The locals controlled the ball for 49% of the match, making their opponents uncomfortable with the chances they created; Atletico Madrid, on the other hand, had 51% of possession with just a little more than their opponents, but with an equal game.

Girona would reach 87% accuracy in combinations, managing very well in all lines of play; the visitors managed to finish 85% of their plays correctly, so they could not show more dominance on the field either. Both teams had four shots on goal; the Gironins could not convert; and Atletico Madrid would score a goal.

The only goal of Girona vs Atletico Madrid would be scored by striker Alvaro Morata in the 90′ + 1′ minute to save the three points in their favor.

Upcoming matches Date 20 LaLiga

On the twentieth date will be played Almeria vs Girona; and Atletico Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano.

The best win probability soccer are brought to you by CxSports, we make it easy for you to place your bets.

Prediction Girona vs Atletico Madrid 2024

The five most recent clashes that these teams have had between them have taken place between January 2019 and March 2023, two in the Copa del Rey and three in LaLiga. The Gironins have not won so far; they drew twice; and The Colchoneros have three wins. The Prediction Girona vs Atletico Madrid is 1 – 1 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • D
Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • D
03 Jan, 21:30 La Liga
Girona predictions
Girona
VS
Atletico Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid
Girona predictions
Girona Spain
03 Jan, 21:30 La Liga Bet Now
Atletico Madrid Spain
Atletico Madrid predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate