Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors Predictions and Odds Date 25
With these two clubs, as with many others, it seems that they take turns winning and losing. In the last few dates the three points have gone from one side to the other, with one exception, they have been shared. This match of the 25th matchday of the first phase will be at the Juan Carmelo Zerillo stadium, on 16/06, and will define how each of these teams could finish this stage, although there has not been much luck for them. The Prediction for Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors may be that this time the victory will be consecutive for the visitors.
Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors Odds and Statistics
Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors Betting tips AFA First Division: The season so far.
The Wolf goes for their prey in this match, they play at home, they need the points and they know the rival. They will fight to win the match.
With the need to get as many points as possible in these three games ahead of them, Gimnasia is looking for the necessary support at home to defeat this old rival. With fourteen games played they already had seven defeats, that is to say, 50% of the dates. At the moment they were occupying the 23rd place, there was not much chance of improvement, but they are still fighting for it. Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors leaves them little margin, but they will not give up to take care of the result at home.
This has not been the season for The Xeneizes, they have been tucked in defeats, even though their scoring ability is good.
Boca Juniors went into match number fourteen with just 18 points collected out of a possible 42 so far. In this time they would have managed to score eighteen goals, among the best marks of all teams; and conceded fifteen, almost equal. But even this goal average was not helping them to have a good record and get good results. In Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors they have an unmissable chance to get three points.
Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors Preview Games and History
Their most recent match would be on 10/20/22.
A match that almost ended in a draw, but in which the visitors were more, and perhaps then, the result was the fairest. It was very difficult for Gimnasia to reach the opponent’s area, so their attack would be quite light.
The locals managed to have most of the control of the ball, but that 52% they kept would not be enough to attack with more constancy towards the opponent’s space. Boca Junior had possession of the ball for the remaining 48%, managed the spaces and opportunities very well, managing to filter constantly into the opponent’s half.
Gimnasia would have 75% accuracy in the plays created, but their touches could not get past the midfield, being stuck in trying to defend; the Xeneizes reached 70% effectiveness in passing, their exits were long, sometimes losing the ball, but managed to intimidate the opponents throughout the match. The Wolves had two shots on goal, scoring only one goal, while Boca Juniors had seven shots on goal, scoring two goals.
The scoreboard would open in the 38th minute when Romero assisted defender Frank Fabra to score the first goal. In the second half, Ramírez assisted to defender Leonardo Morales for the equalizer in the 57th minute. The winning goal was not long in coming, scored by striker Luca Langoni in the 66th minute.
Upcoming matches in the AFA First Division
Place your bets at CXSports, we have the best options, as well as the best soccer odds.
Prediction Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors in July 2023
The five most recent matches these two clubs have played have taken place between October 2018 and October 2022, all in the Primera División. The Wolves would have claimed two wins; once signed a draw; and the other two encounters would be games won for The Xeneizes. Both teams are struggling this season, but the visitors are doing better by the minute. The Prediction for Gimnasia vs Boca Juniors is 0 – 1 or 1 – 2.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!