Getafe vs Sevilla Predictions and Odds Round 26
As the matchdays progress, we can see how little distance there is between the clubs in the lower half of the table. The uncertainty of knowing that their luck can change in a single match is total. All the clubs are doing their best not to go down to the danger zone. From Getafe vs Sevilla we bring the Prediction that could smile on the Palanganas who need to win.
Getafe vs Sevilla Odds and Statistics
Getafe vs Sevilla Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
Getafe has gone through some very difficult moments this season, and new challenges are coming that will put the club’s tranquility in check. And the fact is that at the pace of the competition there is no room for mistakes, as each one of them leaves the stability of the club hanging by a thread. In this Getafe vs Sevilla they play at home, but against an opponent that has not been intimidated by this situation and has continuously beaten them.
Sevilla are going through one of the toughest crises experienced by the club in recent times, which is why they have even occupied relegation spots on consecutive matchdays. The club is not giving up in its battle to win a place to compete in the 2023 – 2024 and prove that it was just a bad patch. But there is still a long way to go and anything can happen, they have no choice but to take as many points as possible in the upcoming matches. In this Getafe vs Sevilla, they have a great opportunity to win a match against an opponent they know and even in a bad situation, they knew how to win.
Getafe vs Sevilla Preview Games and History
The first match of the year 2023 in LaLiga Sevilla got a huge joy for the club, achieving three super important points at home. These victories are the ones that keep the Palanganas alive, while the locals got the discount for very little.
The ball was Getafe’s for 41% of the match, they were trying to play a good game, but they were noticeably out of any kind of comfort; the Palanganas on the other hand had 59% possession of the ball, with this they were building significant attacking plays for the destabilization of the rival.
Sevilla achieved 84% accuracy in the combinations they were generating, this was making it easier for them to reach the opponent’s field; for their part, the Getas had 76% effectiveness in passing, but this was not giving them good results. Getafe had two chances inside the opponent’s three posts, only one would end up being a goal; Sevilla had five shots on goal, two of them would end up giving them the victory.
The first goal of the match was scored by Marcos Acuña in the 36th minute, a pass from Rakitic to the midfielder would end up opening the scoreboard with the first against Getafe. In the 80th minute, the Palanganas’ second would come with a pass from Torres to Rafa Mir, who finished the ball into the back of the net. In the 87th minute, Portu assisted Borja Mayoral to put Getafe vs Sevilla 1-2.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 27
On the 27th date will be played Athletic vs Getafe, another consecutive difficult match for the Getas, the Lions go all out at home; and Sevilla vs Cadiz.
Prediction for Getafe vs Sevilla in March 2023
Between December 2020 and January 2023 have been the last matches between the two clubs, all played within LaLiga. All of these have been monopolized by the Palanganas, who, usually by the minimum difference, have ended up taking the three points corresponding to each match. The Prediction for Getafe vs Sevilla is 1 – 2 for the visitors.
What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Free Sports Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!