Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction and Odds Date 7

The upcoming Fulham vs Chelsea match on 02/10 will be hosted at Craven Cottage. Despite both clubs sharing a similar performance and strengths, their previous encounter showcased Chelsea’s clear dominance in the fixture, meaning that, to secure a win, the Cottagers must improve their gameplay over their last showing. The Fulham vs Chelsea prediction suggests that the visitors have a chance of securing points, but a narrow draw is also anticipated. Let’s look at the details to see where the smart money is.

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
02 Oct, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Chelsea
Chelsea FC Predictions

Fulham vs Chelsea Odds and Statistics Premier League

Fulham vs Chelsea Betting Tips 

Fulham

After fluctuating between the First and Second Divisions for multiple seasons, the Cottagers successfully secured their place in the First Division once again. The previous season held significant importance for them, not only because of their commendable #10 position but also because it granted them another consecutive shot among the elite teams. Sustaining the momentum they had built might pose challenges, yet their potential to prevent a premature exit from the competition is noteworthy.

Encounters like the upcoming Fulham vs Chelsea match appear evenly matched, with a potential for a draw.

Chelsea

The Blues are making a determined effort to bounce back from the difficulties of the previous EPL season. And don’t be surprised if they pull it off, even if it’s a substantial task they’ve undertaken. Especially given their investment in the squad and coaching staff.

Now, as the 2023/2024 Premier League season kicks off, their focus shifts towards Mauricio Pochettino settling in as the technical director, aiming to steer the team towards improved outcomes after the setbacks of the prior period. Anticipation is high for him to take the club toward higher levels, with matches like Fulham vs Chelsea holding considerable potential.

Fulham vs Chelsea Preview Games and History

On July 30, 2023, the two teams faced off in the EPL summer series, marking their most recent encounter. The Blues displayed considerable dominance, emerging as the victors. This outcome underscores the prowess of experienced players and the significance of squad rejuvenation. Fulham struggled to generate meaningful scoring opportunities, failing to pose a substantial threat.

In terms of possession, the visitors held onto the ball for 43%, yet as the match slipped from their control, their focus shifted towards defensive strategies. Chelsea, on the other hand, commanded 57% possession, allowing them to shape the game’s outcome predominantly in the first half.

Fulham managed an 80% success rate in executing their plays. However, despite putting up a commendable performance, they leaned towards defensive tactics due to the challenges of advancing. In contrast, the home team displayed an 87% accuracy in their combinations, resulting in several perilous opportunities to secure victory. The Cottagers managed just a solitary shot on goal, failing to convert it, while Chelsea’s players took six shots on target, resulting in two goals.

At the 20-minute mark, Thiago Silva secured the opening goal for Chelsea in the Fulham vs Chelsea clash, capitalizing on a pass from Chilwell. Later, at the 41-minute mark, Christopher Nkunku, the Blues’ midfielder, cemented their lead by netting the second goal.

Upcoming Games Round 8 Premier League

On date #8, these clubs will play Fulham vs Sheffield United and Burnley vs Chelsea.

Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more top soccer betting tips.

Prediction Fulham vs Chelsea 2023

The five most recent head-to-heads between these two teams have all taken place in the Premier League. The Cottagers have won only once, one game ended in a draw, and the Blues won the remaining three times.

The Fulham vs Chelsea prediction is 0-1 or 1-1.

Make the most of this prediction and Bet Now.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • L
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • W
02 Oct, 21:00 Premier League
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
02 Oct, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Chelsea
Chelsea FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia