Everton vs Wolves Prediction and Odds Date 03

The Everton vs Wolves relationship remains intact, even after enduring challenging times in the previous season. The upcoming match will be held at Goodison Park, the home ground of the Toffees, a team striving to rekindle the joy among its supporters. The Wolves have had favorable outcomes in their recent visits to this esteemed stadium. Can they replicate their past triumph? The Everton vs Wolves Forecast hangs delicately, and even the slightest occurrence could determine the final outcome. Let’s analyze the data and statistics in this Everton vs Wolves prediction so you can make better bets.

Everton FC predictions
Everton England
26 Aug, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves England
Wolves Predictions and Tips

Everton vs Wolves Odds and Statistics Premier League

Everton vs Wolves Betting Tips EPL

Everton

The Toffees have struggled to establish themselves as strong contenders this season. They must aim for positive results right from the start. Everton cannot afford to let any missed opportunities come back to haunt them, especially considering the Premier League’s competitiveness this season. A string of poor performances could place the club in serious trouble, even facing the risk of relegation. It’s crucial for them to solidify their position in the league.

The upcoming Everton vs Wolves match won’t be an easy one, as the Toffees have struggled against their rivals in recent encounters. However, they must strive to secure valuable home points.

Wolves

The Wolves need to demonstrate their strength and determination for the upcoming season. The club is currently facing some challenges and isn’t in the best shape. Their defensive lines, which proved to be vulnerable in the past, must be reinforced to prevent opponents from capitalizing on their weaknesses. They managed to escape the danger zone in the previous season, but can they repeat that feat now?

The key lies in accumulating points in the English Premier League from this moment on, taking advantage of matches where they have recently shown improvement, such as the Everton vs Wolves clash.

Everton vs Wolves Preview Games and History

The most recent Everton vs Wolves match took place on May 20, 2023. The game was evenly contested throughout. It was difficult for either team to make progress and apply pressure, but it was the Wolves who would break the deadlock and maintain their lead until the very end. Just when it seemed all hope was lost, Everton scored in the added minutes at the end of the game.

The visitors had 46% possession of the ball and never gave up, constantly seeking opportunities to score desperately. The Wolves, on the other hand, had 54% ball possession, which didn’t necessarily translate to superiority but helped them keep their opponents at bay.

Everton successfully completed 75% of their passes, managing both defense and attack while maintaining hope. The home team had a 78% passing accuracy, delivering a good performance that narrowly slipped away from them. Everton took four shots on goal, hitting the target once, while Wolves had five attempts, scoring once.

The scoreline saw its first change with a goal from forward Hwang Hee-Chan in the 34th minute. Then, in a dramatic twist, in the 90’+9 minute, defender Yerry Mina provided the crucial equalizer for his team by converting a cross from Keane.

Upcoming Games EPL Round 4

On date #04, these clubs will face off in Sheffield vs Everton and Crystal Palace vs Wolves.

Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more top soccer predictions.

Prediction Everton vs Wolves in August 2023

In their most recent encounters between May 2021 and May 2023, these two clubs have faced each other five times in the Premier League. Out of these matches, Everton emerged victorious in only one game, while they ended up with a draw twice. On the other hand, the Wolves secured three wins.

The Everton vs Wolves betting tips is for either a 1-1 draw or a 1-2 win for the Wolves.

Wait no more. Bet Now to win!

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Everton FC predictions
Everton England
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves England
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
26 Aug, 16:00 Premier League
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
Everton FC predictions
Everton England
26 Aug, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves England
Wolves Predictions and Tips

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia