Everton vs Liverpool Prediction and Odds Date 29

It is the Toffees who have been the worst hit by the fixtures they have had against these opponents, only scoring once, with a draw in September 2022. The Reds have accumulated more victories, generally comfortably. But not by much. This new matchday twenty-nine fixture will be taking place at Goodison Park Stadium on 16/03/24. The Prediction Everton vs Liverpool remains the same, the weight of the balance is on the side of the visitors who are going all out. Let’s see more details about what both teams have been doing, this information will help you with your bets.

Everton FC predictions
Everton United Kingdom
17 Mar, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool United Kingdom
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions

Everton vs Liverpool Betting Picks for Free!

Everton vs Liverpool Predictions and Tips

There is a great potential in the Toffees that is finally being exploited, the club fights with everything they have to be able to stay.

The adversities have not defined the course of Everton, who arrived at matchday nineteen in trouble, but with still a lot to offer. The club had already suffered nine defeats so far, two in a row in the last two rounds so far. But they still showed they had the grit to pull away from the bottom of the table. Everton vs Liverpool, on the other hand, is not an auspicious date for them.

Everton vs Liverpool Odds and Stats

The Reds are willing to discomfort whoever it takes to finish in first place, we have seen their fury again.

Liverpool had been somewhat subdued in the previous Premier League, but what they have let us see so far is that the recovery has been tremendous. The club finished matchday nineteen crowned at the top of the table, two points ahead of nearest rivals the Gunners. They also have some auspicious fixtures ahead of them, such as Everton vs Liverpool, from which they will surely be able to take three points.

Everton vs Liverpool Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them took place on 10/21/23.

For Everton it was a tough match, as not content with the difference in overall performance, they played with one less player since the 37th minute. The Reds, of course, were able to take advantage of this advantage, scoring the winning goals near the end with the restructuring of the strategy.

The visitors had the ball for only 22% of the game, barely had a chance for the players to make a few touches; Liverpool controlled 78% of the ball possession, built everything at their convenience, although they struggled to score.

Everton achieved 52% accuracy in their combinations, their erratic play meant that they did not have much of a presence to make a difference; the home side completed 87% of their passes correctly, thus holding out for as long as necessary until they were given the chance to score. The Toffees had only one shot on goal, without being able to convert; and Liverpool had six shots on goal, scoring one goal.

In the 75th minute, striker Mohamed Salah opened the scoring in Everton vs Liverpool with a shot from the penalty spot. And in the 90′ + 7′ minute Salah scored again, this time with an assist from Núñez.

Upcoming matches Date 30 Premier League

On the thirtieth date, Bournemouth vs Everton; and Liverpool vs Brighton will take place.

For your bets, soccer odds predictions are in CxSports.

Prediction Everton vs Liverpool

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between December 2021 and October 2023, all in the Premier League. The Toffees have not won; they drew on one occasion; and The Reds have claimed four victories. The Prediction Everton vs Liverpool is 1 – 3.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Everton FC predictions
Everton United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W
17 Mar, 15:00 Premier League
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool
Everton FC predictions
Everton United Kingdom
17 Mar, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Liverpool United Kingdom
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Jun, 02:15
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
13 Jun, 20:30
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
14 Jun, 02:15
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland