Everton vs Aston Villa Predictions and Odds
This February 25, 2023, Everton and Aston Villa will face off at Goodison Park. The Toffees will seek to turn the home-field advantage in their favor, while the Villans hope to use the opportunity to secure their position in the standings. Here, we provide our prediction for the Everton vs Aston Villa matchup, as the fate of these two teams hangs in the balance. Read on to find out what you need to know before placing your bets.
Everton vs Aston Villa Betting Tips for Premier League's Matchday 25
Everton vs Aston Villa Predictions
The Toffees Could Be Playing Their Last EPL Games if They Don’t Respond Now.
Everton has been in pretty poor form this season, with half of their sixteen games being flat-out defeats. And it is not just the points Everton lost in each loss. It has also watched its goal balance tumble. With 19 goals conceded and only 12 goals scored, their goal balance looks just as bleak.
In Everton vs Aston Villa, they face a club that is not only in better shape but also one that they have failed to beat at any point in recent history.
Everton vs Aston Villa Odds and Statistics
The Villains Have Been Hit and Miss This Season.
Aston Villa‘s start to the season was absolutely woeful, with just two wins in eleven games. But they then went on to win three of their last five games in the run into the World Cup, including the first of the second leg. They also have the advantage of having the best goalkeeper in the business, which was already the case, but the Argentine’s performance has added to that.
They have everything in their favor to win this Everton vs Aston Villa game and take the points away.
Everton vs Aston Villa Preview Games and History
The Most Recent Game Between These Two Clubs Took Place on 13/08/22.
The most recent Everton vs Aston Villa game was played at Villa Park and was completely dominated by the home side, who, despite the size of the visitors, did not allow their opponents to settle down and cause them any harm. On the contrary, Everton kept their opponents on the attack at all times and, not content with that, tried to attack from any openings they could find. But, unfortunately, it was not enough.
The Toffees controlled 42% of the ball, which was not bad, with almost half the game under their feet, while the Villains held the other 58%. However, this slight difference meant a lot in this duel, which, along with the forcefulness, was the verdict. The visitors were 76% accurate with their passes, while the locals were 84% effective with theirs, with the 12% difference undoubtedly making all the difference.
Similarly, when it came to shots on goal, there was no difference between the two sides, with each team registering the same number of shots at four a piece. Everton did not concede a single goal, while Aston Villa found the back of the net twice.
In the 25th minute, the visitors had a goal disallowed by the VAR. That would be their last shot for the game, and there was be no more goals scored by their players. The answer, though, was powerful, as a 31st-minute pass from Watkins to striker Danny Ings proved to be the home side’s first goal. At half-time, the score was 0 Everton to 1 Aston Villa.
The second half saw little action from either side, with both coaches making changes from the bench to try and shake things up. And it was again Aston Villa who broke the deadlock, this time through Watkins to midfielder Emiliano Buendía, who spectacularly curled the ball between the sticks. Barely a minute later, Villa defender Lucas Digne was on the counter and attempting to clear the ball when Dibu Martínez’s shot found its way into Everton’s net.
Upcoming games Premier League Matchday 26
On date #26 of the Premier League, Nottingham vs Everton will be played, this is not a match that the Toffees can go into with confidence, despite the situation of their opponents, they will have to fight for the result; and Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace.
We remind you that you have access to the predictions of the other games of your teams in this EPL.
Prediction for Everton vs Aston Villa
The last five games between these clubs took place between May 2021 and August 2022, with the Toffees failing to win one, drawing one, and the Villains winning four, almost all of them by a small margin.
This matchday 25, expect this Everton vs Aston Villa match to end in a 1-goal win for Aston Villa, with a scoreline of either 1-2 or 0-1.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!