Crystal Palace vs Brighton Prediction & Odds Date 18

The Eagles began to lose their edge against this opponent some time ago, last winning in 2021 and falling in their most recent meeting. The Seagulls have already looked stronger, reaching their first match by defeating this opponent recently at the end of the previous season. The matchday eighteen game will take place at Selhurst Park Stadium on 23/12. The Prediction Crystal Palace vs Brighton has again the chips on the visitors, although there is still no major difference between them. Let’s go into detail with the data for you to place your bets.

Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
21 Dec, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

Crystal Palace vs Brighton Betting Tips

Crystal Palace vs Brighton Predictions and Picks

With some stability the Eagles have been maintaining their position in the middle of the table. But with no chance of great achievements

Crystal Palace can be an unsettling club, however, not at all times, not for all clubs and this is perfectly normal. However, with that they have not managed to do much more than keep themselves regularly among the best and those who have a little more difficulty. In fact, they have lost out on certain opponents, such as Crystal Palace vs Brighton, which again may be a lost duel for them.

Crystal Palace vs Brighton Odds and Stats

The Seagulls are being overwhelming with their offense, a spectacle to watch them attack; but there are certain oversights in the defense that bene balance.

Brighton came into round number eight having scored twenty-one goals, but conceded sixteen. This suggests that they may have a consistent and accurate attack, but they can get sloppy in their own half. There is a good chance to get another win in Crystal Palace vs Brighton, plus they must go at it more firmly to remain in good positions in the Premier League 23/24.

Crystal Palace vs Brighton Match Preview

They played on 15/03/23 the most recent match between them.

Crystal Palace did not have enough consistency in their play, nor the grit, to look for at least a draw, they would see their first recent defeat against this team; the Seagulls, on the other hand, tried to dominate the match, and although it was quite even, they managed to safeguard their win at the start.

The visitors had 42% of the possession and tried to keep up with the pace of their opponents, but it would not give them a chance to equalize; Brighton controlled the ball for 58% of the match, and it was enough to make the difference and keep it.

Crystal Palace managed 80% of their moves, however, at times they found themselves playing very far back, it was difficult for them to come out; the locals managed to have 84% accuracy in their passes, which, without stopping attacking, they kept calm because of the other team’s level. The Eagles shot three times on goal, to no avail; Brighton would fire five goals, scoring one goal.

Midfielder Solly March would score the only goal of Crystal Palace vs Brighton, thanks to an assist from Mitoma in the 15th minute of the match.

Upcoming Matches Date 19 Premier League

On date nineteen, Chelsea vs Crystal Palace and Brighton vs Tottenham will be played.

What you are looking for in a probability soccer prediction is here, clear and concise information for your bets.

Prediction Crystal Palace vs Brighton 2023

These two clubs have played their five most recent meetings between February 2021 and March 2023, all in the Premier League. The Eagles have won once; they have three draws; and the Seagulls also have one match won. Prediction Crystal Palace vs Brighton is 0 – 2 or 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • W
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • L
21 Dec, 21:00 Premier League
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
21 Dec, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

24 Jul, 00:00
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
24 Jul, 00:00
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Barracas Central Predictions
Barracas Central
24 Jul, 00:00
Sarmiento Predictions
Sarmiento
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
24 Jul, 00:00
Godoy Cruz Predictions
Godoy Cruz
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate