Chelsea vs Man City Prediction and Odds Date 12

It is not a good time for the Blues to have to play this fixture, from which they have not been able to get anything out of recently. The Cityzens have been the overall winners of these matches, even with a win. They will play this matchday twelve match at Stamford Bridge Stadium on 11/11. The Prediction Chelsea vs Man City has no variation, most likely the points will go away. We bring you the most important facts so you can place your bets with better chances of winning, only at CxSports.

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
12 Nov, 17:30 Premier League Bet Now
Man City United Kingdom
Manchester City FC Predictions

Chelsea vs Man City Betting Picks for Free!

Chelsea vs Man City Predictions and Tips

The Blues continue to make changes in the squad looking to improve the outlook at the level of the different competitions.

Things have not gone so well for Chelsea, in the last season they were affected from the beginning by the various changes in the management. Subsequently they sought to strengthen the squad, which did not work out, the squad was more expensive and could not bring the club closer to the European places. At the moment they still have signings, with no change in the results. Chelsea vs Man City can not go with higher expectations, other than to continue avoiding big scores against them.

Chelsea vs Manchester City Odds and Stats

The Champions are undoubtedly in their best moment, they have not lowered their guard, as they know the rivals they have behind them.

One of the biggest strengths of the club is the individual level that each of their players have, of which several of them are in the top of the best in the world and of course in the EPL 23/24. This, in addition to the integration that Pep Guardiola has managed to achieve, makes the team practically invincible, without the dependence of a specific player. It has almost certainly the three points of this Chelsea vs Man City, reaching the first third of the competition.

Chelsea vs Man City Match Preview

They played the most recent match between them on 21/05/23.

Chelsea were playing a match of high level, they were really managing to destabilize the rivals; the Cityzens secured the victory early in the match, then using a more defensive strategy, comfortably serving the score as it was.

The visitors controlled possession for only 35% of the match, played very high up the pitch, but would not get a clear scoring chance; Manchester City controlled 65% of the possession, but their offense was rather sluggish.

Chelsea hit 86% of their passes, the performance was quite good, compared to previous duels; the locals would have a 91% accuracy in combinations, they would end up playing more to pause to avoid even wear. The Blues would shoot six times on goal, without being able to score; while Manchester City, from two shots on goal, would score once.

The only goal of this Chelsea vs Man City game would come from the feet of striker Julián Álvarez, assisted by Palmer, sealing the match in the 12th minute.

Upcoming Matches Date 13 Premier League

On the thirteenth matchday, Newcastle vs Chelsea; and Man City vs Liverpool will take place.

Start making better bets with our soccer betting predictions! Find them on our website, from this and other leagues.

Prediction Chelsea vs Man City 2023

The five most recent matches between these two clubs have taken place between January 2020 and May 2023, three in the Premier League; one in the EFL Cup; and one in the FA Cup. The Blues have failed to win just once; conversely, the Cityzens have claimed all five victories. The Prediction Chelsea vs Man City is 0 – 3.

Make the most of this prediction and Bet Now.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
Manchester City FC Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
12 Nov, 17:30 Premier League
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Manchester City FC Predictions
Man City
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
12 Nov, 17:30 Premier League Bet Now
Man City United Kingdom
Manchester City FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

22 Apr, 21:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
27 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City
27 Apr, 16:00
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton