Chelsea vs Brentford Prediction and Odds Date 33
Another area of the table that continues to be defined little by little is the upper half of the table, where the difference is also minimal, and many still have hopes of even reaching the Europa League. The top five places are of course the most difficult to reach and sometimes it is just one point away or out on goal difference. Now, being able to climb is not as easy as saying it, it does not depend only on individual performance, but also on others who are pursuing the same goal. The Chelsea vs Brentford Prediction makes it clear that not everything is an expensive team to be in better shape to be measured in the Premier League.
Chelsea vs Brentford Odds and Statistics Premier League
Chelsea vs Brentford Betting tips EPL: The season so far.
Despite being the club, within the big five leagues, that has spent more budget on transfers, the Blues fail to settle down.
Chelsea are still between little and nothing, with twenty-three games they would already have eight defeats and seven draws, almost double what they could have achieved so far in victories. The club’s spending has been exorbitant, with one of the most talked-about star signings being Portuguese Joao Felix, who was sent off on his debut. On the other hand, they have lost a great player, the Italian-Brazilian Jorginho. There is not a good balance yet in the squad and the results they are getting. They are about to play Chelsea vs Brentford and although they have how to measure themselves, the statistics are not in their favor.
There is some faith in the Bees still, but getting higher is a task they have quite complicated.
Brentford were occupying for the 22nd matchday played the number nine position, just one point behind their highest rival, Liverpool. However, going higher is looking more and more like a distant possibility, as those above them also continue to want to be in a better position. Still, the Bees’ fight continues, and they want to keep adding as many points as possible. Chelsea vs Brentford could be a game for them, even in their away condition.
Chelsea vs Brentford Preview Games and History
On 19/10/22 they played their last meeting.
Let’s see what happened in this match in which there were no goals and passed seemingly evenly matched in many things. Not much to salvage from 95′ minutes with hardly any action towards both teams’ goals. Too much tension and contention and not enough soccer was the result of this match.
The ball was mostly Chelsea’s, who with 67% generated a game with their own tempo, but without getting anything, the opponents were measuring perfectly every step they took; the Bees dominated the ball the remaining 33% of the match, and although they were having a good reading of the opponent’s proposal, they were not getting enough time to make the difference and turn the situation around.
For Brentford the accuracy in the combinations was 70%, which, although it was not an optimal level, they were managing to generate a good number of arrivals in the opponent’s field; the Blues would have 85% of effectiveness in the passes, which combined with the ball control would have been to get the three points, but the attack came to nothing. The two squads would get the same number of shots on goal, five for each, no shots on target, which would end Chelsea vs Brentford 0 – 0.
Upcoming Premier League Games for Matchday 34
On date #34 will be played Arsenal vs Chelsea, a hard hit could be for the Blues this match at the Emirates stadium; and Brentford vs Nottingham.
Get the best data for your bets in the free Predictions that CXSports brings for you, all in one place.
Prediction for Chelsea vs Brentford in April 2023
These clubs have had their last five head-to-heads between January 2017 and October 2022, one in the FA Cup; one in the EFL Cup; and three in the Premier League. The Blues have won on three of these occasions; one of the duels would have ended in a draw; and the Bees would have a win to themselves. They are close in the standings, however, the home side’s lack of progress is criticized and the visitors’ ability to hold on is applauded. The Prediction for Chelsea vs Brentford is 1 – 2, or 0 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!