Cadiz vs Getafe Predictions and Odds Date 25

Things can get a bit tangled for some clubs as the bottom half of the table is quite congested and with little difference between them. Cadiz vs Getafe is very important for both teams who depend on maintaining a good run to achieve a place in LaLiga Santander for another season.

Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Cadiz
10 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Getafe
Getafe Predictions

Cadiz vs Getafe Odds and Statistics

Cadiz vs Getafe Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Cadiz

Not everything is over for Cadiz, if they manage to improve, even at this stage of the competition, there is a chance that they can save their quota. It is also true that they do not depend only on themselves and that there are other clubs in the same position of wanting to stay there.

Getafe

Getafe has had important failures at the whole squad level, but what happens at the defensive level has led to the club having a significant number of goals against, an issue that does not play in their favor in such a critical point as this. They can look to take advantage of Cadiz vs Getafe, against a club that has not very fortified its offensive lines and from which they could take care of the scoreboard.

Cadiz vs Getafe Preview Games and History

In this duel, before conceding a goal, the red cards came out first, and the teams were already quite hot in a match that was not meaning more than the wear and tear of the players. The frustration, knowing the urgency of both clubs to score, the search for a goal became somewhat violent. The principal would be forced to take his actions.

The game was quite even, there was not much difference in the approaches, and this, together with the low performance of both teams, meant that there were no more clear goal-scoring plays. The ball would be dominated in 47% of the match by Cadiz; while the other 53% was controlled by Getafe.

The visitors would have a 74% effectiveness in their passes; while the locals would have achieved an 80% accuracy in their combinations. The Gaditanos managed to build up play a little more up front, so their direct shots on goal were 4, unfortunately none would end in goal; for their part the Getas had two shots on goal, which also would not end satisfactorily.

The first minutes would be Cadiz’s, they were getting a good game and completely overshadowed the rival. But little by little Getafe managed to keep up with the visitors, who were getting away with theirs, and the tension began to build and the locals began to accumulate cards. Los Getas began to attack but with very little precision. The score remained the same.

The second half was costing Getafe, the rivals were having better arrivals. But every attempt by both clubs was slowed down by a player of the opponent. The teams were playing in their own territory, more to defend than to look for an attacking option.

At minute 90′ + 5′, a handball by Getafe defender Gastón Álvarez would result in his sending off with a straight red card and a kick in favor of Cadiz. Cristian Portugués would see his second yellow card of the match at 90′ + 7′, so he would also end up out and the Getas with 10 players on the pitch. At 90′ + 10′ the Cadiz defender would also see his second yellow card and would also be sent off. 0 – 0 would end this Cadiz vs Getafe, compromising the squads.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 26

On date #26 of LaLiga will be played Almeria vs Cadiz, this will not be an easy opponent for the Gaditanos, who must get wins or they will not escape relegation; and Getafe vs Sevilla.

Prediction for Cadiz vs Getafe in March 2023

The clubs have collected similar number of wins and draws, the goal average is what is marking the biggest difference in the table between them. However, of the last five matches they have played between December 2020 and November 2022, only one has been a win for the Gaditanos; two draws and two wins for Los Getas. It is possible that this Cadiz vs Getafe will end similar to the last two, in a draw, with a score of perhaps 1 – 1 or 0 – 0.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Cadiz
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • L
Getafe Predictions
Getafe Getafe
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
10 Mar, 21:00 La Liga
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Cadiz
10 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Getafe
Getafe Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
24 Feb, 14:00
Granada Predictions
Granada
VS
Valencia CF betting tips and predictions
Valencia
24 Feb, 16:00
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
VS
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley