Get in touch with us

Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano Predictions and Odds

LaLiga surprises us and sometimes leaves us with many difficulties to predict the future of the clubs. So it goes with the positions very close, Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano arrives each with different needs, but must win.

Getafe Predictions
Getafe Spain
12 Feb, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Rayo Vallecano Spain
Rayo Vallecano Predictions

Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano Odds and Statistics

Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Getafe

Getafe has faced the duels but not with the toughness that a competition like LaLiga Santander demands. The best clubs in Spain are here disputing a title. Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano will be another litmus test they will have to go through in order to continue for another season.

Rayo Vallecano

Rayo Vallecano’s display during this campaign has been good, they did not look lively at the beginning but they gradually adapted until they showed that they have wood. In Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano they can take the points and continue to the next day more relaxed.

Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano Preview Games and History

The most recent Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano took place in the first part of the competition, on 14 – 10 – 22 at the Estadio de Vallecas. Both teams fought for the result but neither managed to score the winning goal.

For the locals in that match, possession was not a problem, they managed to keep the ball for 66% of the match and manage it as they pleased on the field, but it would not result in clear arrivals and goals in their favor. On the other hand, the visitors had 34% of ball possession and with this, they were able to build a game similar to that of their rivals.

The game was dynamic, but within the midfield between Rayo Vallecano’s constant attempt to create and Getafe’s counterattacks and steals. In this dynamic, the Rayistas achieved 83% effectiveness in their constructed plays, while the Getas had 69% accuracy in their passes. The two clubs had the same number of chances on goal, 3 for each, with no goals for either.

Rayo Vallecano were having most of the clearest intentions in their own half, supported by the fans in the stadium, closing their ranks and truncating the moves that Getafe managed to have by crossing the midfield and getting a little closer to the opposing side. In general terms, the two teams were playing an even game, but at some point they began to raise their tempers and the attacks were a little stronger.

The first caution came in the 24th minute of the match against Getafe defender Fabrizio Angileri. The minutes passed smoothly until 42′, when the second yellow card was given to Getafe defender Stefan Mitrovic. That would be all in the first half.

In minute 50 of the second half, Rayo Vallecano would have the chance to win the match, a penalty kick in their favor came as a perfect fit. But in the 51st minute, midfielder Óscar Trejo would take the penalty but it would not go into the net. Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano remained the same.

Tempers were heating up again and Vallecas were getting annoyed. In the 81st minute, Alejandro Catena would see the first yellow card for the Rayistas. At 83′ Ángel Algobia would get the third for the Getas. In the 85th minute, Tiago Manuel Dias would get another caution for Rayo Vallecano. They would be the last notable actions of the second half of this match.

Upcoming games Matchday 22 LaLiga

On date #22 of LaLiga will be played Getafe vs Valencia and Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla, a match that looks good for Rayo Vallecano.

Prediction for Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano February 2023

Of the last five Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano played between 20128 and 2022, two have been wins for Los Getas, two draws and one win for Los Rayistas. This season the Vallecas team looks much more consolidated, while the Getas have struggled to adapt to the competition. It is possible that Rayo Vallecano will end up winning this match with a 2 – 0 score.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

12 Feb, 14:00 La Liga
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
VS
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano

More Betting Options

More Odds & Predictions

20 Nov, 00:00 F1
Ferrari
VS
Mercedes
05 Mar, 00:00 F1
Red Bull
VS
Mercedes
02 Apr, 00:00 F1
Mercedes
VS
Ferrari
21 Nov, 11:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Senegal
VS
Netherlands
21 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
England
VS
Iran
20 Nov, 17:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Qatar
VS
Ecuador
25 Dec, 02:15 Football
Las Vegas Raiders
VS
Pittsburgh Steelers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Seahawks
VS
49ers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Saints
VS
Falcons