Burnley vs Wolves Prediction and Odds Date 31

The Clarets have had their fair share of good times against this rival in recent times, however, they have not managed to win since April 2022. The Wolves have been able to consolidate since then, taking the victories, albeit with a minimal difference. This new matchday 31 game will be taking place at Turf Moor Stadium on 02/04/24. The Prediction Burnley vs Wolves still has the chips on the visitors, although the dispute will remain even, there is enough difference in performance. Let’s see what the latest data tells us about these teams and how your bets might pan out.

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
02 Apr, 20:45 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves United Kingdom
Wolves Predictions and Tips

Burnley vs Wolves Betting Tips for Free!

Burnley vs Wolves Predictions and Picks

The Clarets have continued along with their fellow promoted sides in the same positions that could take them back to the Second Division.

Burnley have not been able to boast the results of their good campaign that allowed them to get to where they are today. In the twenty games already played they could only have won three, while the defeats were fifteen. Now there are only seven games left to recover, but the situation is quite difficult for them. Burnley vs Wolves is one of the matches that may be more within reach, although they will have to leave everything on the pitch.

Burnley vs Wolves Odds and Stats

The Wolves are moving up to mid-table in a season that seems to be more stable for them, even if the defeats are weighing.

Wolves finished the twenty games in the English Premier League 2024 with the same number of wins as defeats, eight of each. The draws they had achieved so far were helping them to stay out of danger. The points they had at the moment were 28 out of a possible 60, enough to be in the #11 place. Burnley vs Wolves could be a good chance to get three points, as they have been doing.

Burnley vs Wolves Match Preview

On 05/12/23 they played the most recent meeting between them.

Burnley’s intentions were well managed to bring a game at least level, however, they were so close that reversing the opponent’s goal was impossible for them. The Wolves took just a little more control of the game and that would be worth the win.

The visitors had the ball 48% of the time, kept the tempo of the game overall, but struggled to finish the few chances; Wolves controlled 52% of the possession, just slightly more than the other team, however, this would be the small gap needed for the result in their favor.

Burnley finished 77% of their moves correctly, there were many important mistakes, which were reflected by their position, in attack; the home side finished 79% of their passes accurately, having just a little more luck than the others. The Clarets had three shots on goal, without converting; and Wolves had four shots on goal, scoring one goal.

The only goal of the Burnley vs Wolves game came in the 42nd minute, a service from Cunha to striker Hwang Hee-Chan.

Upcoming matches Date 32 Premier League

On matchday 32, Everton vs Burnley and Wolves vs West Ham will take place.

The soccer betting odds predictions are all at CxSports, bet with us and win.

Prediction Burnley vs Wolves

The five most recent meetings between them have taken place between April 2021 and December 2023, four in the Premier League and one friendly. The Clarets have won twice; they have one draw; and Wolves have won twice. The Prediction Burnley vs Wolves is 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
02 Apr, 20:45 Premier League
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
02 Apr, 20:45 Premier League Bet Now
Wolves United Kingdom
Wolves Predictions and Tips

More Soccer Predictions

19 May, 17:00
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
19 May, 17:00
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
19 May, 17:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
19 May, 17:00
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest