Burnley vs Brighton Prediction and Odds Date 33

The Clarets have done very well against this team, winning the last victory between them in February 2022. The Seagulls on the other hand last won in August 2021, although they have the same number of aggregate wins. This new matchday 33 match will be taking place at Turf Moor Stadium on 04/13/24. The Prediction Burnley vs Brighton holds that the winners could be the home side, though not by much. We have brought some facts that will serve as a reference for you when you go to place your bets.

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
13 Apr, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

Burnley vs Brighton Betting Picks, Advice and More

Burnley vs Brighton Predictions and Tips

The Clarets have not been able to keep pace with their other rivals who have been in the First Division for some time now.

Burnley finished matchday twenty-one with fifteen defeats to their name and only three wins to their credit. The competition was progressing and it was not getting any easier for them to get better results. The failures were everywhere, a rather weak attack and a defense that let everything pass. Burnley vs Brighton is, however, one of the best options for them to get some points.

Burnley vs Brighton Odds and Statistics

The Seagulls are trying not to drop in terms of performance in a campaign that is being very demanding and pushing clubs.

Brighton have had their share of slumps, but have managed to remain in the top half of the table. In twenty-one Premier League games played they have won sixteen of them, accumulating 32 points from a possible 63 so far. One of the matches that have always been a stumbling block for them is Burnley vs Brighton, which they will try to secure in this match they are about to play.

Burnley vs Brighton Match Preview

The most recent match between them took place on 09/12/23.

Burnley were having almost no chances, but they were the ones who opened the scoring, and they looked to keep it that way; The Seagulls were dominating the match, they were the ones who were leading, although it cost them too much just to equalize.

The visitors had the ball 28% of the time, they had few chances, but were focused on not coming away empty-handed; Brighton controlled 72% of the possession, were more dynamic, with clear chances throughout the game.

Burnley would finish 73% of their moves correctly, they stood well in the defensive lines, repelling the constant attack of the others; the locals reached 90% accuracy in their passes, however, they lacked finesse to complete just the right end of the shots. The Clarets had three shots on goal, scoring once, and Brighton had eleven shots on target, scoring once.

In the 45th minute, midfielder Wilson Odobert scored the first goal in Burnley vs Brighton, off a pass from Rodriguez. And in the 77th minute, midfielder Simon Adingra scored the equalizer, assisted by Grob.

Upcoming Matches Date 34 Premier League

On match day 34, Sheffield United vs Burnley; and Brighton vs Chelsea will take place.

Take advantage of the soccer betting predictions that CxSports brings for you to win big with your bets.

Prediction Burnley vs Brighton

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between November 2020 and December 2023, all in the Premier League. The Clarets have won on one occasion; drawn three times; and The Seagulls have one win. The Prediction Burnley vs Brighton is 1 – 1 or 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • D
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton United Kingdom
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • D
13 Apr, 16:00 Premier League
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
13 Apr, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Jul, 00:00
Defensa y Justicia Predictions
Defensa y Justicia
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
21 Jul, 00:00
Instituto Predictions
Instituto
VS
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
21 Jul, 00:00
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 Jul, 00:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Godoy Cruz Predictions
Godoy Cruz