Brentford vs Brighton Prediction and Odds Date 31

The Bees have not been the same against this opponent for a while now, they last won in October 2022 and then went into a bit of a decline. The Seagulls, although they have the same accumulated points as the other team in recent games, theirs are the last. This new match day 31 encounter will be taking place at the Gtech Community Stadium on 02/04/24. The Prediction Brentford vs Brighton is still weighted on the same side, the visitors could take this match with them. We have brought for you some facts that will be of great help when you want to place your bets.

Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford United Kingdom
02 Apr, 20:45 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

Brentford vs Brighton Free Betting Tips

Brentford vs Brighton Predictions and Picks

The Bees are not only losing ground in the competition, but they are doing so against opponents they had already dominated.

The season has been quite a battering for Brentford, who had already suffered ten defeats by the end of round nineteen. Not only that, but the outlook was not improving, with five of those losses coming in consecutive matches in the last few fixtures so far. Brentford vs Brighton, which previously would have been a help for them, is now a risky fixture.

Brentford vs Brighton Odds & Stats

The Seagulls are looking to at least maintain the same pace they have achieved in recent seasons, in good place away from danger.

Brighton have been a benchmark club in the Premier League for several years now, and this one continues to be so, being of danger to several of their opponents. They had consolidated eight wins out of twenty games played, which plus seven draws were leaving them in seventh place in the table. They are about to play a date that has been profitable for them, Brentford vs Brighton can go well, even in the rival’s field.

Brentford vs Brighton Match Preview

The closest meeting between them was played on 06/12/23.

Brentford’s just didn’t have much of a presence this time around, barely giving the others any work on a couple of occasions; The Seagulls played quite a bit up top, being agents of constant pressure to be able to hit the break through the opposing defense.

The visitors controlled 38% of the possession, which was low, and it was evident how it affected their ability to construct better chances; Brighton had 62% of possession, and were highly decisive in the consistency with which they attacked.

Brentford achieved 74% accuracy in their combinations, this caused them to lose many balls that would have been very useful to at least equalize; the home side finished 86% of their passes correctly, so they could take the game in their favor. The Bees had two shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Brighton had seven shots on goal, scoring twice.

In the 27th minute, forward Bryan Mbeumo opened the scoring with a shot from the penalty spot. In the 31st minute, defender Pascal Grob was assisted by Mitoma to equalize Brentford vs Brighton. And in the 52nd minute, defender Jack Hinshelwood received a service from Grob to seal his team’s victory.

Upcoming Matches Date 32 Premier League

On the 32nd date, Aston Villa vs Brentford; and Brighton vs Arsenal will take place.

The soccer betting picks you were looking for to place your bets is already here at CxSports.

Prediction Brentford vs Brighton

The five most recent matches played between these two teams have been between July 2022 and December 2023, one friendly and four in the Premier League. The Bees have won twice; drawn once; and The Seagulls have two wins. The Prediction Brentford vs Brighton is 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

02 Apr, 20:45 Premier League
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford United Kingdom
02 Apr, 20:45 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Mar, 21:00
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
02 Mar, 14:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
02 Mar, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool
02 Mar, 16:00
Tottenham Hotspur FC Premier Predictions
Tottenham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace