Brighton vs Arsenal Prediction and Odds Date 32

The Seagulls have a good record against this opponent, having won most recently, last winning in May 2023, by a wide margin. The Gunners had not won since December 2022 until they clinched the first round match of this season. This new matchday 32 match will be taking place at Falmer Stadium on 06/04/24. The Prediction Brighton vs Arsenal once again places the visitors as the favorites to be able to take the all-important three points. But let’s take a look at why, what the data tells us about these clubs for your betting purposes.

Brighton FC predictions
Brighton United Kingdom
06 Apr, 18:30 Premier League Bet Now
Arsenal United Kingdom
Arsenal FC predictions

Brighton vs Arsenal Free Betting Tips

Brighton vs Arsenal Predictions and Picks

The Seagulls try not to lose their way and to be able to stay in the average positions they conquered with the previous season.

For Brighton the growth has been gradual, and they are looking to be able to achieve with their performance not to go down from the positions they have already conquered. It has been a very demanding season, and they saw at the beginning how much it could cost them. But they finished the twentieth matchday in the number eight position, and repairing previous damage, with only five defeats. Brighton vs Arsenal is not at all a duel that will become alien to them, and if they manage to stick to the strategy, they could win it again.

Brighton vs Arsenal Odds and Stats

The Gunners don’t have much left to come back, chances in a competition like this are take or lose.

Arsenal have the necessary level to be able to be Premier League champions, unfortunately for them, they are not the only ones. Several clubs are showing their best to finish on a high, any slightest flaw is lethal. They finished the twentieth matchday in fourth position, having lost only four times. They have a chance to win in Brighton vs Arsenal, although the opponent is a tough one.

Brighton vs Arsenal Match Preview

The most recent match that took place between them was on 17/12/23.

Brighton on this occasion had no way to compete with the other team, they even tried to run the tempo, but they couldn’t find the space. The Gunners played an excellent match, where they left no room for doubt, with balance in all lines and certainty when attacking.

The visitors had 52% of ball possession, they tried to challenge the match given the circumstances, it was not possible for them to reach the other end of the pitch; Arsenal kept 48% of the ball, they were much more active looking for the result until the end.

Brighton finished 90% of their moves accurately, however, most of these were in their own half, failing to get past the midfield; the home side finished 89% of their passes correctly, with more fluidity and dangerous build up play. The Seagulls shot only once at the opponent’s goal, without being able to convert; and Arsenal had nine shots at goal, scoring two goals.

In the 53rd minute, striker Gabriel Jesus scored the first goal in Brighton vs Arsenal. The second goal was scored by midfielder Kai Havertz, assisted by Nketiah in the 87th minute.

Upcoming Matches Date 33 Premier League

On matchday 33, Burnley vs Brighton; and Arsenal vs Aston Villa will take place.

At CxSports we have soccer sports Predictions with concise information so you don’t waste time searching, and start winning with your bets.

Prediction Brighton vs Arsenal

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between April 2022 and December 2023, one in the EFL Cup and four in the Premier League. The Seagulls have won three times; and the Gunners have won on two occasions. The Prediction for Brighton vs Arsenal is 1 – 2 or 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Brighton FC predictions
Brighton United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
06 Apr, 18:30 Premier League
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton United Kingdom
06 Apr, 18:30 Premier League Bet Now
Arsenal United Kingdom
Arsenal FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
27 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City
27 Apr, 16:00
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton