Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction and Odds Date 32
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Bournemouth and West Ham, check out our Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction.
Alarm bells are ringing at the bottom of the table, the clubs must sweat every game from now on if they want to be able to save their participation for what is to come in 2023 – 2024. It has been very close in the different spaces of the table, but the tension at the bottom to see who survives is very strong. The Prediction of this Bournemouth vs West Ham can be defined more than by the points difference -minimal- between the two currently, by history and goal average.
Bournemouth vs West Ham Odds and Statistics Premier League
Bournemouth vs West Ham Betting tips EPL: The season so far.
The Cherries have been looking to get out of the relegation places, but it is a task that has been difficult for them.
Bournemouth has had more defeats than achievements for the club, for this reason, it has been complicated that, for the twenty-second game played, they could not be out of danger. By then, twelve defeats had been suffered, more than half of the matches played. And there was no noticeable improvement, as the last five matches to date would have been three defeats and two draws. Bournemouth vs West Ham is a match that may not lend itself to improving their situation.
The Hammers are among the candidates to be relegated to the Second Division, although they are striving to avoid such a fate.
West Ham have seen their fate tempted in a very difficult way, they have tasted the bitter taste of the last positions and no doubt, like everyone else, they would not like it to be a definite fact. They went into the twenty-two games with a burden of twelve defeats, with a slight upswing in their achievements, the last five duels to date being three draws, one win and only one defeat. These last figures left them with an idea of being able to achieve it, but with the knowledge that the gap to the bottom was minimal and they could be relegated again. Bournemouth vs West Ham is a good chance to get one more win.
Bournemouth vs West Ham Preview Games and History
The last match between them was on 24/10/20.
The house was respected for the Hammers, who managed to dominate with a closing down completely in their favor. They completely dismantled the game of Bournemouth, who were measuring themselves in a very good way and who at times were at nothing to get the equalizer, until the penalty that would close the scoreboard definitively.
The possession of the ball for West Ham would be 55%, it was not much above what the rivals managed to have, but their attack would see better results; the dominance of the ball for the Cherries was the remaining 45%, they did not articulate enough to score on time.
The Hammers would have an accuracy in the combinations of 84%, very similar to the rival, but with the luck shot; the Bournemouth would reach 83% of their passes, they made a very close game that could have been better. The home side had a total of four shots on goal, only one of which went in; the Cherries had three shots on goal, none of which were successful.
The first shot on goal for the visitors came in the 46th minute from Soucek’s pass to defender Kurt Zouma. And just before the end of the match, a penalty was awarded to Saïd Benrahma in 90′ + 2′ for the 0 – 2 Bournemouth vs West Ham.
Upcoming EPL Games for Matchday 33
On date #33 of the Premier League will be played Southampton vs Bournemouth, it will not be easy for either, but the Cherries will see it complicated; and West Ham vs Liverpool. Here at CXSports, we bring you all the sports predictions that you are looking for!
Prediction for Bournemouth vs West Ham in April 2023
The last five matches between these two clubs were played between January 2019 and October 2022, four in the Premier League and one friendly. The Cherries have come away with two wins for them; one match has ended in a draw; and the Hammers won twice as well. Throughout the competition there have been many similarities between what the two teams have been able to achieve, saving the difference in goals conceded until halfway through the competition by the home side, far superior to the opposition. The Prediction for Bournemouth vs West Ham is a away win by the minimum 0 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!