Betis vs Cadiz Prediction Date 06

There are results of matches that can be surprising, such as the last ones between these two clubs, where one would expect the Verderones to stand out, but this has not been the case. They will play again at the Benito Villamarín stadium, on 24/09, and the locals will be looking to regain the advantage.

The Gaditanos will continue to press and read their opponents to try to hold on to the lead. The Prediction Betis vs Cadiz leaves us with the possibility of a match with equal final, although there is some inclination towards the home side. Let’s see what can be of this match, what the statistics tell us for more solid bets, with CxSports, the home of the best Sports Predictions.

Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
24 Sep, 18:30 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

Betis vs Cadiz Betting Tips for Free

Betis vs Cadiz Predictions & Odds

There is always a plan among the Verderones to sustain, excel and excel. They did well, but they could have given more and they are going for it.

Betis’ chances were undermined in the middle of the competition and the following matches, after they had been fighting for Champions League places. Of course, the pressure at the top of the table was total, strong, but not impossible. Now they are going stronger, with reinforcements such as “the Magician” Isco Alarcón, who was a free agent since his departure through the back door of Sevilla, and that the club has full confidence in his potential. To Betis vs Cadiz they go with certainty that they can consolidate this match and keep the points.

Real Betis vs Cadiz Odds and Stats

The Gaditanos are still riding the waves. It has not been easy for them to be able to have consistency in results.

Cadiz have not been part of Spain’s top league for long, and their adaptation has not been so comfortable for them. But it should be noted that despite the adversities they do achieve permanence with each La Liga season. They only scored 42 points in the previous campaign, four of them in the Betis vs Cadiz round-robin, with a draw and a win. So they are now going for it again, knowing that it is one of those games where the sum is not something far off.

Betis vs Cadiz Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 09/04/23.

Incredible game that the Gaditanos threw themselves! Not only because of their strength to completely stop the opponent, but also because of their tenacity in building attacks and making them happen. Betis was completely overshadowed, in the midst of their desperation, they first lost a player at 38′ minutes, and then suffered another expulsion at 60′.

The locals had 45% of the possession of the ball, they had their chances, but they were not able to develop a good game; Cadiz would have 55% of the possession of the ball, with this they were dominant in all the minutes, offering one of the best performances at the moment.

Betis would manage to complete 79% of their passes, they were very disconnected among the players, it was difficult for them to read the intentions, which made it difficult to create plays; the visitors would have 83% of accuracy in the plays, the players were doing an excellent job all over the field. The Verderones would shoot three times at goal, without being able to convert; Cadiz would shoot four times, scoring two goals.

With a goal from the penalty spot, midfielder Rubén Alcaraz opened the scoring in minute 53. And they would finish the Betis vs Cadiz with a goal in the 59th minute by striker Christopher Ramos de la Flor, and a pass from Bongonda.

Upcoming matches Date 7 LaLiga

On date seven the matches for these clubs will be Granada vs Betis; and Cadiz vs Rayo Vallecano.

Check out this top soccer prediction to make your bets the best! Only at CxSports.

Prediction Betis vs Cadiz 2023 

The five most recent head-to-heads between these two teams have taken place from February 2021 to April 2023, all in LaLiga. The Verderones have won twice; they would draw twice; and the Gaditanos have one win. The Prediction for Betis vs Cadiz is 2 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
24 Sep, 18:30 La Liga
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
24 Sep, 18:30 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Mar, 21:00
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
02 Mar, 14:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
02 Mar, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool
02 Mar, 16:00
Tottenham Hotspur FC Premier Predictions
Tottenham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace