Barcelona vs Sevilla Prediction and Odds Date 08
The champions know how to handle these dates, as they have been practically all theirs in recent matches. Moreover, although they do not play at the Camp Nou, they are local, and the fans have always counted on them. The Palanganas, on the other hand, are still in a recovery process, so it is difficult for them to put up much of a fight. The Prediction Barcelona vs Sevilla gives the most license to a possible victory to the host team, expecting even similar results to the previous ones. Time for you to bet and win! They will play at the Olympic Stadium of Montjuic on 01/10.
Barcelona vs Sevilla Betting Tips for Free
Barcelona vs Sevilla Predictions and Picks
The Blaugranas are coming back from a very good preseason, they know they have what it takes to repeat the title.
Winning the championship twice in a row is not something that can be achieved just like that, but Barcelona has the necessary strength to be able to take the top of the table again. Of course, this is just the beginning, but the club will be pulling especially in the games they can take for granted to collect sure points. Barcelona vs Sevilla can take it with confidence, the last few times they have managed to score.
Barcelona vs Sevilla Odds and Stats
Can The Palanganas offer a better version of themselves now in this campaign? Need to show improvement
Sevilla showed that they can come out of moments of crisis, however, having been so close to relegation is an alarm that they cannot overlook. With ten games approaching and things taking their course in this La Liga season, the club must get more points and take better care of the goal from too many goals conceded. Barcelona vs Sevilla will be one of the most difficult games to face and one from which, with little chance, they can get something out of.
Barcelona vs Sevilla Match Preview
The most recent match between them was on 05/02/23.
A match that meant a lot for Barcelona, because with the victory they reaffirmed their leadership, getting closer to being champions of the competition. Bono was the star to avoid a more exorbitant defeat against The Palanganas, but they could not avoid a shameful defeat.
The locals would have 66% control of the ball, with this they built a proposal of attacking and delaying any possibility of the other team; Sevilla would have 34% of ball possession, they tried, but not even enough to create plays of real danger.
Barcelona would have 90% accuracy in the combinations, there was total connection between the players, with excellent long passes that allowed them to filter the balls very well; the visitors would have 80% effectiveness in the passes, but they did not go beyond the midfield to press a little more. The Blaugranas would shoot seven times at the opponent’s gates, scoring three goals; Sevilla would shoot one goal, without being able to convert.
In the 58th minute, defender Jordi Alba opened the scoring in Barcelona vs Sevilla, with a spectacular pass from Kessie. In the 70th minute Raphinha was who served for the striker Gavi to score the second goal. In the third minute, it would be the same striker Raphinha who, with a service from Alba, scored the last goal of the match in the 79th minute.
Champions League 2023 – 24 Predictions
Upcoming matches Date 9 LaLiga
Place your bets at CxSports! You will have better chances of winning and with this unbeatable soccer predictions at your disposal.
Prediction Barcelona vs Sevilla 2023
The five most recent head-to-head meetings between these two clubs have taken place between March 2021 and February 2023, four in LaLiga and one in the Copa del Rey. The Blaugranas have won four times; they would draw once; and The Palanganas have failed to get duels in their favor. The Prediction for Barcelona vs Sevilla is 3 – 1.
Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!