Barcelona vs Getafe Prediction and Odds Date 26

The tussle between these two teams has mostly been settled with the two of them splitting points. However, The Blaugranas are the only two of them to have won the most recent duels, the closest being in 2023. The Getas, on the other hand, have drawn at best. This new match of the twenty-sixth matchday will be taking place at the Olympic Stadium of Montjuic on 25/02/24. The Prediction Barcelona vs Getafe leaves us another possibility of equal scores, although the locals have a chance to keep the points. We brought valuable information for you to place your bets, keep reading.

FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona Spain
24 Feb, 16:15 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Spain
Getafe Predictions

Barcelona vs Getafe Betting Picks, Advice and More!

Barcelona vs Getafe Predictions & Tips

What must The Blaugranas do to avoid losing the title they have won? Well, the formula no longer depends solely on them

Barcelona is doing everything it can to get as many points as possible in all the matches it participates in, however, it may not be enough. Just one slip-up changes the order of the table, and this is evident from the start because of the hard-fought battle at the top. They managed to reach fifteen games and occupy the #3 position in the table. Many matches are favorable for them, others, like Barcelona vs Getafe, are not so certain, so the pressure should be higher.

Barcelona vs Getafe Odds and Statistics

There are some stronger Getas this season who are overworking some who were going forward confident.

One club that has shown significant improvement in this LaLiga season is Getafe, who, while they still have a long way to go to get better results on a more consistent basis, the overall aggregate has become more present. At fifteen games played, they had managed to accumulate points in eleven of them. Even in Barcelona vs Getafe they have a chance to get something if they keep calm and keep a wall.

Barcelona vs Getafe Match Preview

On 13/08/23 they played the most recent match between them.

Barcelona put their cards on the table since the match started, but that attempt of superiority was not paying off; The Getas read very well each of the other team’s moves, so they managed not only to hold on, but to end up taking a point from them.

The visitors had the ball 75% of the match, which could have meant a lot of dangerous chances, but it was not the case, going up was not being so easy for them; Getafe ‘s team was left with 25% of the possession of the ball, knowing that what they had to do in principle, was to defend.

Barcelona would finish 90% of the plays correctly, it was more about keeping the ball on their side so as not to lose control, than creating scoring chances; the locals managed to finish 71% of their passes accurately, despite this low measure, they made a very balanced match. The Blaugranas shot four times on goal, without being able to score; and Getafe shot two goals, without success. Barcelona vs Getafe would end with the scoreboard unchanged.

Upcoming matches Date 27 LaLiga

On the twenty-seventh date, Athletic vs Barcelona; and Getafe vs Las Palmas will be played.

At CxSports you will find unbeatable soccer predictions for you to place professional bets as well.

Prediction Barcelona vs Getafe 2024

The five most recent matches played between these two teams have taken place between August 2021 and August 2023, all in LaLiga. The Blaugranas have won twice; they drew three times; and the Getas have failed to record a win. The Prediction Barcelona vs Getafe is 1 – 1 or 1 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona Spain
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
Getafe Predictions
Getafe Spain
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
24 Feb, 16:15 La Liga
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
VS
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona Spain
24 Feb, 16:15 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Spain
Getafe Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
27 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City