Athletic vs Barcelona Prediction and Odds Date 27

The Lions have only been able to win once recently when playing against this rival, and that was in January 2022. The Blaugranas have been lords and masters there and then of these clashes, even achieving important goals. This new match of the twenty-seventh matchday will be taking place at the San Mamés stadium on 03/03/24. The Prediction Athletic vs Barcelona has the visitors as favorites to win, although this time the locals have more chance to put up a resistance. Let’s take a closer look at what has been happening with the clubs, this information will be useful for your bets.

Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
03 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Barcelona Spain
FC Barcelona Predictions

Athletic vs Barcelona Free Betting Tips

Athletic vs Barcelona Predictions and Picks

There is much more forcefulness in these Lions than we had seen, and above all, there is more consistency as the dates advance.

Athletic is fighting for a place among the clubs that will go to Europe to represent Spanish club soccer. They had won nine of the first seventeen games played, losing only three. Thus, they were in the #5 position, two points behind the closest rival upwards. Athletic vs Barcelona is this time more accessible to take points.

Athletic vs Barcelona Odds and Stats

The Blaugranas already know what it is like to beat this rival, they have been able to do so on several occasions recently, moreover, without giving them any chance to get hurt. But this time around, and as the LaLiga first round match for both of these teams showed, things are more even, and the others might have a better chance, with another plus being playing at home. Athletic vs Barcelona will be a challenge, which, although not easy, is not impossible either.

Athletic vs Barcelona Match Preview

On 22/10/23 they played the most recent match between them.

Athletic had few chances, yet they tried to keep up with the pace that the other team was imposing, and almost got the equalizer; The Blaugranas, as usual, tried to keep the ball and manage the tempo.

The visitors controlled the ball for 37% of the match and created a few scoring chances, however, they were unable to get out of their own half; Barcelona kept 63% of the ball possession and the pressure in the opponent’s area was more constant, even so, they were constantly repelled.

Athletic finished 75% of their moves correctly, many of their intentions to come out were lost in the middle of the pitch as they failed to score; the locals finished 85% of their passes with precision, which allowed them to create several attacking opportunities. The Lions had three shots on goal, but failed to score; and Barcelona had seven shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 80th minute, striker Marc Guiu scored the only goal in Athletic vs Barcelona, with an assist from Joao Félix to take the victory.

Upcoming matches Date 28 LaLiga

On the twenty-eighth date will be held Las Palmas vs Athletic; and Barcelona vs Mallorca.

CXSports is the website that strives to provide the best moneyline soccer predictions with the most up to date and relevant information to win big with your online bets.

Prediction Athletic vs Barcelona

The five most recent matches between these two teams took place between January 2022 and October 2023, four in LaLiga and one in the Copa del Rey. The Lions have won on one occasion; and The Blaugranas came away with four victories. The Prediction Athletic vs Barcelona is 1 – 0 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
03 Mar, 21:00 La Liga
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
03 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Barcelona Spain
FC Barcelona Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal