Atletico vs Cadiz Prediction and Odds Date 33
Beyond what can be seen at first glance in the standings, the first round was not lucky for The Colchoneros to be able to consolidate a victory against the Gaditanos. For this reason, the Atletico vs Cadiz Prediction gathers the necessary data so that your bet does not start from nothing and is a little more secure. The reality of each of the teams is different, and the needs for this and the games to come are also different, but for both the victory could be crucial to define their realities.
Atletico vs Cadiz Predictions and Statistics La Liga
Atletico vs Cadiz Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
The Colchoneros rebounded from a catastrophic start to the season, now LaLiga comes the opportunity to be able to improve the image outside Spain.
The start of the 2022 – 2023 season was not what Atletico Madrid would have wished for themselves, neither in this nor in other competitions. They went into the World Cup break with a still not so good situation, but the return was promising with several of the World Champions in their squad. Now they are fighting to at least get back to third place in the standings. Their last five matches up to date 23 were all positive, three wins and two draws. Now, they seek at home to reverse the damage of the past Atletico vs Cadiz.
The Gaditanos spent an important part of the competition in danger of relegation, but showed that they can put up a fight for a permanence spot.
Cadiz found just in the middle of the competition the strength they needed to be able to join those with a chance to make it to one more season. In the first nineteen games they would have only managed three victories, but in the following five games they were able to achieve three more victories, important numbers to find life at that point. It is complicated that they can repeat the result obtained in Atletico vs Cadiz, but they can look to measure themselves in a good way.
Atletico vs Cadiz Preview Games and History
The most recent duel was 29/10/22.
What the Gaditanos were able to do in this match was amazing, had there been a repeat of this pace in other duels, they would no doubt be in better shape. Atletico Madrid managed to equalize the match when it was already advanced, but the level that the home team was already bringing would lead them, rightly, to win the match.
The Colchoneros achieved superiority in ball control, it was 59% for them, but this percentage of more was not meaning control on the field; Cadiz would have the remaining 41% of the ball control for themselves, they made magic with these statistics without letting them play against them.
Atletico Madrid would reach 87% accuracy in the combinations that the squad would create, with this they were managing to build a good attacking line, although many of these plays were frustrated; the locals would reach 81% passing efficiency, although it was less than the level of the rival, this was not being made visible on the field of play. The Colchoneros would shoot eight times at their opponents’ gates, scoring two goals; while Cadiz would shoot seven times, converting three.
Opening whistle and boom, goal for the home side! Atletico Madrid’s defense was completely disjointed when Theo Bongonda scored a goal in the 1st minute of the match, resulting from an assist by Espino. At minute 81′ the match got hot with the second goal of the Gaditanos, another pass from Espino, this time for the midfielder álex Fernández to score. And twenty-five minutes after coming on to give a different rhythm to the match, striker Joao Félix got the discount when he received a ball from Saúl in minute 85. And in the 89th minute, Griezmann served another ball for Joao Félix to score his brace and tie the match from outside the box.
But in the added minutes in which the locals were not resting, the difference would be made again, Alejo assisted to striker Rubén Sobrino to give the victory to his team in 90′ + 9′ in a very important Atletico vs Cadiz.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 34
On date #34, Elche vs Atletico; and Mallorca vs Cadiz, could be a good opportunity for the Gaditanos to cultivate a little more their possible permanence.
Improve your bets and winning probabilities with the Predictions that CXSports brings you! Enter our website.
Prediction Atletico Madrid vs Cádiz
Between August 2021 and October 2022 were the last five matches between the two clubs, three in LaLiga and two as friendlies. The Colchoneros have managed to win on three occasions; while The Gaditanos won two of these duels. The locals differ greatly in a positive way for them from the visitors, in points, goals and so on, so it is difficult to think of a repeat of a result like the one that happened before. The Prediction for Atletico vs Cadiz is 2 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!