Athletic vs Almeria Prediction and Odds Date 09

The Lions’ chances against The Indalicos have been all theirs. They will play at home, at the San Mamés stadium, on October 8, matchday nine. The competition has already had its surprises, but it does not look like this is going to be one of them. The Prediction Athletic vs Almeria gives the locals license to keep the points, although the visitors give more and more quarrel. We bring you the most important facts to support your bets and win more, only at CxSports.

Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
06 Oct, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Almeria Spain
Almeria predictions

Athletic vs Almeria Betting Tips

Athletic vs Almeria Predictions and Picks

The Lions potential is to be exploited, they have the strength to go further in Europe, they just need a little push.

Although they lost their first match of the season, it was to be expected, they played against The Whites in an impeccable debut, there is not much to reproach to an Athletic that played a good role. They must recover lost spaces and not waste duels like this one that are practically sentenced in their favor, the staging is needed. Athletic vs Almeria can serve to, in addition to securing points, to improve the numbers in the goal average and go making better numbers in LaLiga.

Athletic vs Almeria Odds and Statistics

There is a long way to go for The Indalicos, so they can’t afford too many mistakes, or they won’t be able to save themselves on this occasion.

The road to redeem themselves is the same to finish sinking, and Almeria must be very careful which one they are walking on. In the last LaLiga campaign they were saved by one point, achieved this towards the end of the dates will they be able to run with the same luck now? Or will they play with the necessary pressure to not depend on the points that are achieved until the end and the result of the rivals? Big challenges await them, such as Athletic vs Almeria, which will be played soon.

Athletic vs Almeria Match Preview

They played on 22/04/23 the most recent head-to-head between them.

Not everything was making Athletic noticeably superior, but they did know how to be more effective in their attack, which, although weak in arrivals, got the job done. The Indalicos managed to pull one back, but by the end it was too late to look for an equalizer.

The visitors would control the ball 47% of the time, measuring themselves as equals with the other team; Almeria had a 53% of ball control, they were doing a good front, but it was noticeable the lack of grit at the time of reaching the others.

Both clubs would reach the same level in terms of passing accuracy, the statistics reflected 79% for both, except that luck was on the side of one of them. Athletic had three shots on goal, scoring twice, while the home side had four shots on goal, scoring once.

The Athletic vs Almería scoreboard opened at minute 9 with a goal by midfielder Nico Williams, assisted by Oihan Sancet. On the return from the break, again a pass from Sancet ended in a shot by defender Óscar de Marcos for the second goal. And at 90′ + 2′, defender Alejandro Centelles Plaza scored his team’s second goal.

Upcoming matches Date 10 LaLiga

On date ten, Barcelona vs Athletic; and Girona vs Almeria will be played.

Let’s go all out with these bets! It’s your time to win with CxSports soccer betting predictions.

Prediction Athletic vs Almeria 2023

These two clubs have met four times recently, between October 2014 and April 2023, all in LaLiga. The Lions have won on all occasions; The Indalicos are waiting for their chance. The Prediction for Athletic vs Almeria is 2 – 0 or 1 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
06 Oct, 21:00 La Liga
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
06 Oct, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Almeria Spain
Almeria predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Jun, 02:15
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
13 Jun, 20:30
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
14 Jun, 02:15
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland