Aston Villa vs Fulham Prediction & Odds Date 12

This could be a good day for the Villans, who have been the big winners in these matches; the Cottagers have only been able to beat them once, albeit recently and with a significant difference. The match, which corresponds to the twelfth matchday, will take place at Villa Park Stadium, on 11/11. The Prediction Aston Villa vs Fulham continues to have as a favorite to win the biggest contender, it may be a home win. We have everything you need to make the winning bet, take note of the facts! Only at CxSports.

Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
12 Nov, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

Aston Villa vs Fulham Betting Tips Premier League

Aston Villa vs Fulham Predictions and Picks

The Villans gave it their all in the previous campaign, being the highest since they managed to come back from relegation. They can continue to improve

The Aston Villa we saw was undoubtedly one that showed that they can keep climbing, and that, moreover, the pressure helps them to look for better alternatives. They reached the #7 position in the table, which even allowed them to go to the Conference League play-offs. Now they have more responsibilities, so it will be more complicated to dose their performance and finish well, but it is worth trying. They are progressing well, although there are dates that cost them, so they should take full advantage of those they have already taken more comfortably, such as Aston Villa vs Fulham.

Aston Villa vs Fulham Odds and Statistics

The Cottagers’ stay has not been consistent, this is the first time they have achieved a consecutive First Division campaign.

This club is also in its best moments, that since last season’s Premier League 2023/2024 they are building and forging better foundations. They are having a very strong season, taking, for example, in their third match, a draw against Arsenal. It is also the case that upcoming fixtures, such as Aston Villa vs Fulham, have been mostly impossible for them, and continue to pose a threat to the aggregate.

Aston Villa vs Fulham Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 26/07/23.

Despite taking a very measured game, Aston Villa would, as usual, end up taking the win over their opponents comfortably. The Cottagers did their best to keep everything level, and did so until late in the game, but after the first goal, they would drop off.

The visitors had 40% ball possession, but they knew how to make the most of the little chances they had; Fulham would reach 60% ball possession, they were having a hard time circulating the ball, and in the few chances they had, they didn’t have the touch to score.

Aston Villa would finish 85% of their passes correctly, it was a good game, although not their best, but they would get the result; the locals reached 90% accuracy in the plays, but most of the time they were spending most of the time in their own field or midfield. The Villans would have three shots on goal, scoring twice; while Fulham would generate two shots on goal, without being able to score.

In the 40′ minute midfielder Jaden Philogene – Bidace converted the first goal of the match, being assisted by Digne. Aston Villa vs Fulham would be defined by a goal scored by striker Moussa Diaby and assisted by Douglas Luiz in the 73rd minute.

Upcoming matches Date 13 Premier League

On the thirteenth date, Tottenham vs Aston Villa; and Fulham vs Wolves will be played.

Don’t waste any more time looking, the unbeatable soccer predictions are only at CxSports.

Prediction Aston Villa vs Fulham 2023

The five most recent meetings between these two clubs have taken place between September 2020 and July 2023, all in the Premier League. The Villans have won four of these duels; while the Cottagers have just one win. The Prediction Aston Villa vs Fulham is 1 – 0.

Make the most of this prediction and Bet Now.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
12 Nov, 15:00 Premier League
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
12 Nov, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town