Aston Villa vs Arsenal Prediction and Odds Date 16

What will happen in this new duel with the way things are going? The Villans have only scored once against this opponent in recent times, with a win in 2021. The Gunners have taken the rest of the matches, the last time with the biggest difference. This new matchday sixteen duel will take place at Villa Park Stadium on 09/12. The Prediction Aston Villa vs Arsenal still has the balance in favor of the visitors, although this time perhaps with less difference between them. So let’s see how they are progressing and the most relevant data that can help you when placing your bets.

Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
09 Dec, 18:30 Premier League Bet Now
Arsenal United Kingdom
Arsenal FC predictions

Aston Villa vs Arsenal Betting Odds

Aston Villa vs Arsenal Predictions and Tips

The Villans between glory and falls, how long can they keep it up? The club is progressing very well, but with major failures

Aston Villa would have had five wins in the first seven games they played, the other two were defeats. But a worrying factor is the amount of goals they have been conceding and this weakness could increasingly work against them. There are games that will clearly be more complicated and they will look to take advantage of this weakness at the back, as in Aston Villa vs Arsenal, which you know what can happen.

Aston Villa vs Arsenal Picks and Stats

The Gunners don’t want to be left behind, but they are certainly finding it harder this new term. The fight is tough, but there they go

After having been taking everyone by storm and being for a long time alone at the top of the table, Arsenal are now facing a fistful of rivals who, like them, want the Premier League 23/24, and can fight for it. Beyond the reigning champions, two clubs that were half asleep, Tottenham and Liverpool, have joined the fray. There is a chance for them to take this Aston Villa vs Arsenal, and they should push for it, as they need those points.

Aston Villa vs Arsenal Match Preview

They played the most recent match between them on 18/02/23.

Aston Villa managed to open the game with a good display of what they would continue to offer for the rest of the minutes, they were twice in the lead. But the Gunners would not let up and came back with another of their mobile onslaughts, leaving their opponents stunned.

The home side managed only 33% of possession, yet they were able to construct a good approach to keep the game moving and keep them in with chances; Arsenal had 67% of the time with the ball, and it was a game of pauses and moves constructed to come out without much risk.

Aston Villa would hit 76% of their passes, but it was not enough for the wall represented by the rivals, who cleared almost all their intentions; the visitors finished 85% of their moves correctly, this level allowed them to keep control of the match. The Villans had five shots on goal and scored two goals; and Arsenal had five shots on goal, scoring four of them.

In the 5th minute, forward Ollie Watkins scored the first goal, assisted by Cash. In the 16th minute, striker Bukayo Saka equalized. In the 31st minute, midfielder Philippe Coutinho, finishing off a pass from Moreno, put his club ahead again. But in the 61st minute, defender Oleksandr Zinchenko finished off a pass from Odegaard to level Aston Villa vs Arsenal. At minute 90′ + 3′ Dibu Martinez scored in his own goal to give the other team the lead. And at 90′ + 8′ Fabio Vieira set up striker Gabriel Martinelli for the last goal of the victory.

Upcoming matches Date 17 Premier League

On date seventeen, Brentford vs Aston Villa; and Arsenal vs Brighton will be played.

The best soccer bets predictions need accurate and current information on the clubs, at CxSports we strive to make it happen.

Prediction Aston Villa vs Arsenal 2023

Between February 2021 and February 2023 the five most recent meetings between these two clubs have taken place, all in the Premier League. The Villans have won once; and the Gunners have claimed the other four victories. The Prediction Aston Villa vs Arsenal is 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
09 Dec, 18:30 Premier League
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
09 Dec, 18:30 Premier League Bet Now
Arsenal United Kingdom
Arsenal FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

19 May, 00:00
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
VS
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
19 May, 00:00
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
19 May, 00:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
19 May, 00:00
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
VS
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna