Almeria vs Betis Predictions and Odds

In many occasions at the beginning of the season we get carried away by the first impressions offered by the teams and we miss the fact that everything can change. Soccer always leaves you surprises and Almeria vs Betis can bring us some if they enter the field without fear and measured to equal.

Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
11 Feb, 16:15 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

Almeria vs Betis Odds and Statistics

Almeria vs Betis Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Almeria

Almeria have not found an easy way to consolidate their matches, but they are still fighting for a place out of danger. In the duel to come, Almeria vs Betis, they will surely find another litmus test to their intentions of permanence.

Betis

Betis started by whipping every team they passed, but they slowed down the pace and this, at this point, is a punishment. They must look for the victory in Almeria vs Betis so that the fight to reach the Champions League spot is not lost.

Almeria vs Betis Preview Games and History

On 16 – 10 – 22 was played at the Benito Villamarin the closest Almeria vs Betis, the Verderones stayed with the victory at home, strong against an Indalicos who did not manage to hurt them.

There was an almost equal distribution of ball possession, so it would not be this that would define the match in which the superiority of Betis over Almeria was noticeable. The home side had the ball on their side for 55% of the game, while the visitors had the other 45%. They also had the same level of accuracy in the passes they constructed during the 90′ minutes, 83% effectiveness for each team. On the other hand, the effectiveness of the Verderones in scoring those goals was superior, they shot 6 goals and scored 3, while the Indálicos shot 5 times and scored only 1 goal.

The first goal was scored at minute 23′ of the match in a good performance by midfielder William Carvalho, who opened the scoreboard and put his team ahead in this duel. The first half of the match lasted 45′ + 2′ of added time, there were intentions from both teams, but Betis’ forcefulness to generate plays, against a slightly more delayed Almeria, was resulting in that goal and temporary victory for the locals.

Gonzalo Melero put the ball to the striker, El Bilal Touré, who equalized the match. The match was very lively, the dynamism was not lost and both teams were in search of a goal that would define the match.

And it would happen in the 66th minute when Joaquín created a perfect assist for the goal of striker Borja Iglesias and once again the Verderona victory. The ball came and went in a total fight. But then the home side would stand out, this time Borja Iglesias would assist William Carvalho for the midfielder’s brace and to put Almeria vs Betis 1 – 3. The Indalicans went as far as they could but in the end the Verderones had the better of the play.

Upcoming games Matchday 22 LaLiga

On date #22 of LaLiga will be played Girona vs Almeria, both teams will have a duel with a rival that goes very even, and Betis vs Valladolid.

Prediction for Almeria vs Betis in February 2023

Between 2014 and 2022 there have been the last five meetings Almeria vs Betis, three of them have ended in victories for the Indálicos, zero draws and two wins for the Verderones. This season has been a brilliant one for Betis, who have managed to establish themselves as winners in important matches, while Almeria are not having such good luck, although they are walking somewhat calmly. The match could have a score of 2 – 0 or 2 – 1 in favor of the visitors.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

11 Feb, 16:15 La Liga
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
11 Feb, 16:15 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

22 Apr, 21:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
27 Apr, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace