Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction & Odds Date 28

The Babazorros have had a good run-in with this club, last winning in April 2022. While The Rayistas have accumulated the most points so far from the most recent matches, including winning the first round of this campaign. This new matchday twenty-eight encounter will be taking place at the Mendizorroza stadium on 10/03/23. The Prediction Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano is again leaning towards the visitors could keep the result in their favor. Let’s go with more precise data so you can have more options when placing your bets.

Alaves Predictions
Alaves Spain
10 Mar, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Rayo Vallecano Spain
Rayo Vallecano Predictions

Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Betting Picks LaLiga

Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Predictions & Tips

The Babazorros are working with all their strength to stay at least one more season in this competition.

Alaves aspires to be able to honor the fact of reaching the First Division, and although the matches have been too complicated for them, they have also put up a fight. After eighteen games played, they had already lost ten of them, saved by the bell with 16 points accumulated so far, occupying the 16th place. However, there are dates that are complicated, such as Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano, where they will probably leave empty-handed.

Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Odds and Statistics

The Rayistas maintain the average position than in previous seasons, although they have been somewhat sluggish.

At the halfway point of LaLiga 2024 Rayo Vallecano had given the impression that they were failing to perform as they had been doing. At eighteen games they were accumulating only 20 points out of a possible 54 to date. Also, the number of goals they had conceded was eight more than they had managed to score. But Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano is a good chance to get three more points, including goals.

Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Match Preview

On 15/09/23 they played the most recent match between them.

The Alaves were left with no options in this match, more than standing up to try to defend their zone as much as possible, a task with which they fulfilled. The Rayistas were much more active, they went on the attack at all times, although they struggled to find the ideal space to score.

The visitors controlled 48% of ball possession, however, they were hardly seen with intentions of getting to the other side; Rayo Vallecano would have 52% ball possession, showing more security on the field, to manage the attack, as well as to defend.

Alaves achieved 71% accuracy in their combinations, but without being able to get almost beyond the midfield, although they held up well; the locals would finish 74% of their plays correctly, and although it was a low percentage, they managed to conclude the match well. The Babazorros shot only once at the opponent’s goal, without success; and Rayo Vallecano shot eleven times at the opponent, scoring once.

In the 43rd minute, midfielder Isaac Palazón scored the first goal of Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano from the eleven penalty kicks. And striker Jorge de Frutos closed the match with a goal at minute 82′, assisted by García.

Upcoming matches Date 29 LaLiga

On the twenty-ninth date, Athletic vs Alaves; and Rayo Vallecano vs Betis will take place.

The unbeatable soccer predictions with the best data are at CxSports.

Prediction Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano

The five most recent matches between these two teams were between September 2018 and September 2023, all in LaLiga. Los Babazorros have won twice; and Los Rayistas won three duels. The Prediction Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano is 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Alaves Predictions
Alaves Spain
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • W
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano Spain
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
10 Mar, 14:00 La Liga
Alaves Predictions
Alaves
VS
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
Alaves Predictions
Alaves Spain
10 Mar, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Rayo Vallecano Spain
Rayo Vallecano Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia