Rayo Vallecano vs Betis Prediction & Odds Date 29

The Rayistas do not like these matches at all, as they have long been out of their reach, last winning in March 2022, by a draw. The Verderones have managed, with greater or lesser difference, that these matches are on their side. This new matchday twenty-nine encounter will be taking place at the Vallecas stadium on 17/03/24. The Prediction Rayo Vallecano vs Betis looks like it will again be on the side of the visitors, although without much distance. We have compiled some information that will be valuable to you when you start placing your bets.

Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano Spain
17 Mar, 18:30 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

Rayo Vallecano vs Betis Best Betting Picks

Rayo Vallecano vs Betis Predictions and Tips

The Rayistas, although they have not been in danger, can be seen with a little more difficulties to position themselves well in the table.

Rayo Vallecano reached the eighteen game mark having accumulated just 20 out of a possible 54 points to date. And that is because they did not have enough victories, which were becoming more and more distant from each other. They had lost six games, with a significant number of goals conceded, an average of 1.33 per game. In addition, dates like Rayo Vallecano vs Betis put them in difficulty to grow.

Rayo Vallecano vs Betis Odds & Stats

The Verderones managed to rescue a very valuable spark to fight for a good place, they want to be able to play in Europe.

Betis is a club that has long been somewhat inconsistent, and because of this has not had greater projection at the level of other competitions. In this La Liga season they are making a greater effort so that the results they are getting are positive throughout the competition. Rayo Vallecano vs Betis is a good option to collect more points. 

Rayo Vallecano vs Betis Match Preview

They played their most recent meeting on 02/09/23.

Rayo Vallecano wasted no chance to go out looking for the result, however, they did not have enough strength to score; The Verderones were a little more cautious, without neglecting their area they were also looking to have action up top, which would give them the chance to win.

The visitors controlled the ball 43% of the game, with this they were able to play a good match, with constant pressure on the other side; Betis kept 57% of the possession of the ball, they were guiding the match according to their interests, in the end it would give them results.

Rayo Vallecano finished 76% of their moves with precision, this level, which was not particularly good, was reflected at the moment of trying to conclude their attacks; the locals achieved 84% accuracy in their passes, without being particularly incisive, but reading the game well. The Rayistas had six shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Betis had five shots on goal, scoring once.

The only goal in Rayo Vallecano vs Betis was scored by striker Willian José, in the 53rd minute, to give his team three points by the minimum.

Upcoming matches Date 30 LaLiga

On the thirtieth date, Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano; and Girona vs Betis will take place.

We work hard to bring you unbeatable soccer predictions that take your bets to another level.

Prediction Rayo Vallecano vs Betis

The five most recent matches between these two teams were between February 2022 and September 2023, three in LaLiga and two in the Copa del Rey. The Rayistas have not been able to win; they drew twice; and The Verderones have four wins. The Prediction Rayo Vallecano vs Betis is 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L
Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • W
17 Mar, 18:30 La Liga
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
VS
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano Spain
17 Mar, 18:30 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Spain
Real Betis Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Feb, 14:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
25 Feb, 14:30
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
25 Feb, 16:15
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
25 Feb, 18:30
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
VS
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna