Wolves vs Brentford Prediction and Odds Date 24

The Wolves have been the luckiest of the two clubs to face each other recently, and the last victories have all been theirs. The Bees were able to win for the last time in September 2021, not even after that, they have been better than the rival. This new round twenty-four duel will be taking place at Molineux Stadium on 10/02/24. The Prediction Wolves vs Brentford points us to the possibility of an even result between them, although again the home side could take the points. Let’s take a look at how each has been progressing Get your bets ready!

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
10 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brentford United Kingdom
Brentford Predictions Premier League

Wolves vs Brentford Betting Picks, Advice and More

Wolves vs Brentford Predictions and Tips

The Wolves, if they keep going the way they have been going, could be safely out of danger of the bottom positions.

Wolves started off shaky, as they had been doing since last season, but were able to get back on track heading into the second third. By the twelfth game they had lost on five occasions, but only one of those had come in the last five rounds. Wolves vs Brentford is a good match to keep at home, perfectly achievable.

Wolves vs Brentford Odds and Stats

The Bees are finding it harder this new season, defeats have been more prevalent since the start.

Brentford’s progress is not clearly negative, in fact, out of thirteen games played they had managed to score in eight of them. However, they were noticing a drop in relation to the performance they could have had in the last EPL Season and it was costing a little more to avoid the falls. Wolves vs Brentford, for example, is not a date that will go in their favor, so they should go with caution.

Wolves vs Brentford Match Preview

On 04/15/23 they played the most recent match between them.

With a superiority that was more than evident, the Wolves were on top from the first half, and almost got a goal. The Bees did not know how to measure the rival’s proposal to make them a better front and at least have discounted when the difference was minimal.

The home side had 51% of the possession, but were able to completely dominate the game, controlling the tempo and intimidating the other team; Brentford controlled the ball 49% of the time, but for them the difference seemed greater, as they were barely able to get out of their own half a few times.

Wolves would have 79% accuracy in combinations, and while it wasn’t even a high percentage, they were able to sustain a very good offense; the visitors managed to finish 80% of their moves correctly, but it was a very back-heavy game, also because of the pressure the other team was exerting. The Wolves had nine shots on goal, scoring two goals; and Brentford had three shots on goal, but were unable to score.

In the 27′ minute striker Diego Costa scored the first goal of Wolves vs Brentford. And in the 69th minute, striker Hwang Hee-Chan scored the final goal.

Upcoming matches Date 25 Premier League

On the twenty-fifth date the matches to be played are Tottenham vs Wolves; and Brentford vs Liverpool.

We have soccer probability predictions, so you can start winning once and for all.

Prediction Wolves vs Brentford 2024

These two clubs have met the five most recent times between January 2018 and April 2023, four in the Premier League and one in the Championship. The Wolves have won three times; drawn once; and The Bees came away with one win. The Prediction Wolves vs Brentford is 1 – 1 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • L
10 Feb, 16:00 Premier League
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
10 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brentford United Kingdom
Brentford Predictions Premier League

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool
27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town