Wolves vs Arsenal Prediction and Odds Date 34

The Wolves, although they have been close, have always come up empty-handed when it comes to facing this opponent; the Gunners have been convincing and although they have struggled, they have won all of their recent duels as victories. This new matchday 34 encounter will be taking place at Molineux Stadium on 04/20/24. The Prediction Wolves vs Arsenal doesn’t tell a different story, most likely the visitors will extend their winning streak. Let’s go with more concise data for you to bet with us.

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
20 Apr, 00:00 Premier League Bet Now
Arsenal United Kingdom
Arsenal FC predictions

Wolves vs Arsenal Best Betting Picks

Wolves vs Arsenal Predictions and Tips

The Wolves were once again looking like a disaster at the beginning of the season, however, they were making up ground.

Wolves managed to close the twenty-first matchday in the eleventh position of the table, which meant for them to be far from danger at the halfway point of the competition. They had scored in thirteen of the matches, accumulating 29 points out of a possible 63, and it remained to be maintained. Wolves vs Arsenal is out of reach for them, but it would not be so decisive if they manage not to slip in the remaining matches.

Wolves vs Arsenal Odds and Statistics

For the Gunners, the road to the title has become increasingly tortuous. They are not the only ones with great aspirations

We have already seen Arsenal fall just one step short of the Premier League title, which was quite a blow for Arteta’s side. And while they are doing quite well this season, other strong teams have been right next to them. Twenty-one games in, they were third in the table. They should go for everything in what is left, fortunately duels like Wolves vs Arsenal are served.

Wolves vs Arsenal Match Preview

The most recent match they played against each other was on 02/12/23.

Wolves were hanging on as long as they could, even though their opponents had already scored in the first fifteen minutes. The Gunners managed to secure the score early, then they would mostly focus on preventing the others from catching up.

The visitors had the ball 43% of the time, they didn’t have many clear chances, but they kept as firm as possible; Arsenal would control 57% of the ball possession, thus managing the tempo so that the result wouldn’t get out of hand.

Wolves would finish 79% of their combinations with precision, there were moments of great lucidity, especially at the end, but it was not enough; the locals finished 88% of their passes correctly, it was not even their best duel, but it was enough for them. The Wolves had three shots on goal, scoring one goal; and Arsenal had six shots on goal, converting twice.

In the 6th minute of the match, striker Bukayo Saka scored the first goal in Wolves vs Arsenal, assisted by Tomiyasu. Midfielder Martin Odegaard scored the second, with a pass from Zinchenko. And for the second goal, striker Matheus Cunha scored from Nelson Semedo’s pass.

Upcoming games Date 35 Premier League

On date 35, Wolves vs Luton Town; and Tottenham vs Arsenal will be played.

At CxSports we are the most complete soccer odds predictions for your requirements.

Prediction Wolves vs Arsenal

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between February 2022 and December 2023, all in the Premier League. The Wolves have not been able to win; and the Gunners have five wins. The Prediction Wolves vs Arsenal is 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
20 Apr, 00:00 Premier League
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves United Kingdom
20 Apr, 00:00 Premier League Bet Now
Arsenal United Kingdom
Arsenal FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

16 Jun, 15:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
16 Jun, 18:00
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
VS
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
16 Jun, 21:00
Serbia Predictions
Serbia
VS
England Predictions
England
17 Jun, 15:00
Romania Predictions
Romania
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine